Christmas promo proposal

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Whether not weather moosey

2. No, and please stay in topic or drop unrelated Questions on,up wall

3. The reasons gaw died was because, Devs never updated the game and It wasn't bought out to every store only iPhone otherwise it would still be going strong.

4. I don't celebrate Christmas. Should be a "holiday" promo. Maybe search for bells and stuff

5. I see no downside to this event so...support I kinda like this event because it gives out the pvp aspect not just hunting against the clock and gathering materials for rewards and also snowballs could be gained or lost through pvp and eb fairys could still stick with their ebs while warriors can do pvp or ee warring and yet still be able to participate in the event unlike our past events so great job Moose it's a well thought out event.

6. If your offended by a CHRISTMAS PROMO ur a loser

7. Search for bells, most likely homosexual actually

8. I'm all for a CHRISTMAS PROMO holiday promo sounds gay and lame, s

9. You offended by gays? Vanfancullo

10. *You're. You are. Not your, it's not my offended. Not everyone around the world celebrates Christmas which is why people are usually urged to say happy holidays. I still prefer a Christmas promo however.

11. I guess we have to agree to disagree on the gaw thing.

In my mind gaw was kaw designed to reward more aggressive play and more spending. There were also some mechanical tweaks to make the game less complex. If it was a growing game, it would have been released on multiple formats and been updated etc.

Kaw is wonderful because there are many ways to play it. Osw is alive and well and always has been. Ee while flawed does provide a controlled pvp format with rewards. Or you can just eb, build and grow if that play style suits you. The fact that osw n strips provide an ongoing threat encourages players to band together. As they band together into groups. Conflicts arise and the price of war is paid. It's all very organic and rather beautiful.

After the major alliances have had at each other for a while, their resources are spent and its time to build and grow for the next big conflict. Again. A lovely cycle. But if you engineer the mechanics so that winning osw is the most efficient way to grow, you encourage a never ending conflagration that consumes players and kills your game. As the free to plays and less actives leave the game and the big spenders and actives exhaust themselves against each other. We saw this in FC and gaw.

12. I would prefer
    1) drop should be random rather than based on actions in eb. Bcoz lbs & xstallers will dominate lb.
    2) tier should have specific amt of targets like 5000/10000/15000

13. I would prefer
    1) drop should be random rather than based on actions in eb. Bcoz lbs & xstallers will dominate lb.
    2) tier should have specific amt of targets like 5000,10000,15000,etc instead of top 1000, 500, 100. You can have special thing who will be on top10 & winner. Like special level equips that no one can enchant till that. & yeah reward should contain all things like aqua inferno seals horns xstals instead of only equips.
    last few events were not enjoyable due to these reasons coz everyone was rushing to get items. Events should be for enjoyment & not pay & win thing.
    Sorry if anyone get offended.
    Thank you :)

14. Sorry for double post. I accidently pressed submit before completing

15. Support sounds pretty good hope there is some nice equip from it too.

16. Just make it BL only...
    You can still hit people and it stops the "bullying" complaint of lb hitting mids

(ps I'd like to see redstars BL lmao)

17. Idk I could see the pvp part being abused but otherwise good idea