Mage and mithril - time 4 a change???

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Hmmm although it would be great to have higher success on the enchant (and trust me I have lost count on my reset equip )but that's what the whole point is. If they make it too easy to enchant the equip it will be pointless having the equip maxed as everyone will have it maxed. I have well over 300 aqua so like many people can relate to this problem however I would support a change in that department perhaps being able to trade aqua for inferno no matter the exchange rate would be a improvement... Or at least something to use the vast amount of aqua on,We are all drowning in here with all this aqua when will the flood end ?

2. I support this. Let's just make it like this.

Aqua or Inferno able to be traded at a 2:1 ratio. You trade 2 aqua you get 1 inferno and vice versa.

Now for the people who have it all maxxed and no longer need aqua / inferno. Aqua or Inferno able to be traded for mith at 2:1 ratio. You'll need a decent overstock to buy equip and Max it. Also though this will open the mith market to those who don't EE again. Some people EE for mith and SEASON rewards. Many just EE for fun. The read reverse trade will NOT be available. No trading mith for aqua/inferno. The quickest way to gain mith will still Also be EE by far.

Also take Inferno off marketplace for purchase for gold. It's a waste. You can leave aqua because I'm sure someone actually pays for that. :lol:

3. support....they should change this obsolete situation....one thing is that one equip fails or resets but that it burns 200aquas or infernos to upgrade a sad level is a big joke.and more now that drop rate has decrease in ebs

4. Although this idea is great but I don't think that it would be fair for those who actually do EE Wars if it would be as easy as just trading Aqua/Inferno to get equipments also kinda removes the purpose of having to enchant at all if it's all 100% success rate because anyone can just do ebs all day and get tons of Aqua or Inferno and trade it for tons of mithril and someone could buy the whole EE War Equip with their saved up Aqua and Inferno.

5. [​IMG]

Want to borrow some?

6. Wow that's big... (That's what she said)

7. IChaos I understand that notion but EE will still by far be the easiest and quickest way to mass mith. It's not like people are getting 100 aqua / inferno dropped to them on a daily basis.

8. The Mage has always sucked

9. This idea is bs so EB fairy's can get mith eq? Op r u thick?

10. No support... if u want mith then go war, gonna make mith useless with It coming from ebs

11. I love people who say eb fairies and call themselves warriors because they ee. All you do is pay for a 24 our war that could be free (osw)

12. How will mith be useless if the best way to get it would still be from EE? I understand your elitism in believing it should only be available to you since you do some EE wars but it's not like a reasonable system couldn't be made So it isn't the only way. You know how long it would take just to buy some of the mith equip relying solely on EBs even if it were a 1:1 ratio? You guys act like everyone gets 60 aqua or inferno on a daily basis. :lol: if anything giving the people the ability to trade for mith will make more people want more mith and might actually get more people doing EE since it will still be the quickest way to get a good haul of mith.

13. 2 aqua or 2 inferno for 1 mitch would be good

14. Always thought the same thing. Maybe find another way to spend inferno... like transfer Inferno / aqua into gold or mith.

Support.

15. Ko know that there r ppl who have an obscene # of Aqua and inferno but for most of ppl in kaw this is not the case. That's what the purpose of this thread.

I just propose 2 options

1) ending the need to use 2 Elements to ug equip - just needing inferno. Basically converting all Aqua to inferno and equip needing only inferno to ug equip and EBs will only drop inferno.

Example: you might need 5 Aqua and 8 inferno to ug a piece of equip - instead you'd need 13 inferno to ug it

2) Changin all Aqua and inferno into mithril and equip only need mithril to ug. Usin her example above, you'd need 13 mithril to ug and in the similar manner ebs would drop mithril

Yes ppl would b ably to get mith equip by not doin wars but honestly the rate ebs drop mithril would b random and few and mith equip being pricey as well as ug-ing it - the mith equip they acquire would drain whatever Mage that is converted.

The pro would b that more ppl would b interested in warrin because it would b the best means of acquiring mith. In 9 weeks of warring I collected almost 1500 mith in those same 9 weeks I prob got 300 Mages dropped to me.

Again this thread is about caterin to what I want or the elite 1% - it's to help the 99%

16. I meant not caterin to 1% or elite

17. Support, good ideas

18. Thank you Tiger! :D Nice to see someone understands benevolence.

19. I agree with DMC. It would take forever to make even one piece of mith equip maxed out at a 1:1 ratio. Just the fact that it could encourage more to try warring is reason enough for my support 