LET ME SHARE A LITTLE STORY ABOUT NIGHTMARE KOFTE

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by ladyjoyce, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can be stupid, I care not of opinions lol but I know a few that do they in my feeds hoping to change my views yet it's hilarious there 4x my size Lmao can't get no points off me but I get mad points for keeping the Jack asses busy for over an hour Im mostly referring to -troll- that big old Teddy bear having the time of his life lmao

2. Dolla look at my clan look at what they are hitting makes me proud of my little members that they try

3. Now that's 2x bypasses on my wall dolla and 1x on forums.

4. And d0lla I respect your opinion, keep it as long as it suits you. Doesn't change the fact you insulted my clan as well as myself and therefore are my farm.

Enjoy your inevitable quiet time.

5. Haha were with 12 members and still you need other clans to hit us omg this is so funny

6. lady - firstly shall we mention you kicking all members in YOUR clan telling them you were going to be in an osw and they could reapply if they wanted to fight

shall we mention the first inc came from YOUR clan, you guys provoked us and laughed and bought Rinus back to the clan after we warned you, you dropped all your allies in preperation, YOU posted this forum thread... and yet you act like we are some kind of bullies

if a Jack Russel keeps nipping at your ankles, eventually .... you are gonna turn around retalliate and kick it away

you made you bed sweetie

7. I didn't insult your clan lmao you plucked what I said out the air cause I spoke truth i guess you fit that descripion an got butthurt an now Im silenced Thanx to troll lol which was after he blocked me which was cute if I must say so myself

8. actually Dolla - moderators ask people to block and delete posts after a wall bypass

so stop muttering on about stuff you have no idea about wether it TOU or OSW

go hit warbeast or something

9. Lol did I strike a nerve Lmao my notification lighting up

10. Technically that's you, what are you mouthing on about again?

11. Kwencydolla has always been an idiot. Ever since he joined kaw and brought his stupidity to forums. I try to just ignore him :lol:

12. Olibear has a point, I do say the darnedest things it's a defect of my character even in Rl my lingo makes peeps mad probably why I got shot that one time

13. where is this lord kotfe i will have his head on a platter my lady.

14. It's ok d0lla we all know you're not the brightest crayon in the box 

15. Your right Im not a crayon

16. You're*

Thank you for proving my point.

17. So dolla is the side of BH on a worst day? Dang didn't know it could go that far on the dumb scale. Lady hope to see you and your clan in my nf if you can

18. Im not on the side of Bh Lmao

19. Didn't say you were said you were the "side" of BH not on the side. Think I just provide crimson point again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.