Season 4 Medallion Leaderboards (RESULTS)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Agreed aik.

2. 2 more id like to mention. Repin king --Valkyrie-- grear work bud. Round wars. Ty for my providing a time for me to sleep. 

3. I merc primal wars for the first 5 weeks and came in 31st overall. Did this make my medals more difficult to achieve? Yes possibly. But for me to say that since my medallions was "more difficult " to earn therefore more important is rediculous.

You didn't get top 10. Nothing else matters. You a beast and killed it this season. You are lucky to have a good clan to fight with.

4. Lets keep this simple. Award was to be for top 10. Not top 11. Error by devs needs to be corrected

5. Sigh They don't know how impossible it is to plunder a hansel with zero troops why do some play this game. 13/20 accounts that cannot be attacked then 7 accounts that can be that turtle then 13 accounts that make 1 bil apiece on a complete steal run. How you gonna compete with a roster like that ????? Best war strategy in kaw that I've seen in all my time in kaw this season was more than exploits and lb/sh rosters it took knowing mechanics imo you know how many people we pissed off trying to counter them please man they don't know

6. I say we'll nothing cause it's not my say but we all should let this be handled by those it involves seeing my way out of convo good season everyone.

7. Yeah I'm leaving convo as well good luck season 5. Ty devs for not acknowledging the noobery in these forums. You Canadians stay classy.

8. LaR/BG have nothing but utmost respect for DI. Seriously, our favorite opponent, kept us on our toes all season long.

Ty chilli 

Congrats troll, chilli, krat, vamp, n lil sparky, n aku. U guys worked hard for ur lb, took a lot of dedication, sleepless nights, too many grumpy moments 

9. The primal wars are now just for big clans. You need lots of big ps and tanks to compete. So if you thought sh were harder to recruit for try recruiting for merc ps who are big in size. They are with the big clans and only war when their home clan is not warring. Before you could grow ur sh alt fast and combine this with noob sh u have lots therefore getting 10+ for a war was a bit easier. Now you need the same but in ps and they need to know how to war. Mid ps are not as good as well cause they cant assn or steal as much as hfbcpps. Anyway these are what wars have come too so ppl just need to adapt to this change.merc clans simply cant compete cause of the ps not being av for wars

10. Its a shame troll lost. 2nd is first place loser. Its ok bro

11. cannon what are you muttering about?

we would run three rosters sometimes- all sizes so we wouldnt match

ps turned to ps1/hansels

as long you understand mechs - a mainly hansel rosted could be beaten

12. Thanks Kemba

13. Congratulations to all top 500 and everyone who reached their goals. =)

14. Yeah fin I stopped warring because I didn't want to spend more money

15. Yes kotfe is a big clan so has a big pool of warriors. Not hard to find 20 to war from apoc right? What abt the small clans. This is just reality but primals still allow hansels to war which is a step in the right direction

16. Spot on chilli. Echo remarks/sentiments.