INVICTUS CASTRA HTE CLAN EXPOSED

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by I_demon_rule_over_babys_body, Oct 28, 2014.

1. im already at work angel but well idc lets just let this thread go and ignore them they are just haters not worth my time they farm me idc i find it pretty funny that third party ppl step in thinking they know what hapenned just cuz they are offered free days by invictus castra

2. Momoyo, you revealed a "horribly evil hte clan and their crooked ways"
    But this has gone on for over 20pages and nothing has come of this.
    Think logically.
    You could simply move on and request a cf. I mean Invictus has already received enough publicity.
    or you could continue to 'expose' this wicked clan with your blurry ss.
    Has anyone even spotted an ultimatum?

3. They were a fun clan to farm. Thanks for reminding me how much fun it was I may go revisit farming their top plunder each eb

4. least he's not slagging my clan off lol

5. OP is a noob

6. That's there business op, jus note this thread will hurt you more than it will help you jus learn from this an move on

7. No offense to Invictus castra keep prospering op is clearly butthurt him or her haven't earned connections lol it appears him or her even tried blend in an be like perms an jokingly smack talk in cc an got kick IMO but idk will read this thread to passive during regen

8. seems like a pretty decent clan to seal in xD
    been looking for a decent clan to seal with my main :)

9. Well for one not all clans are respectable clans if what you say its true they are probably a clan of broke noobs who can no longer afford to buy seals and need to scam people to keep their hte clan running :lol: which is a good sign one less hte clan in kaw

10. You have 12 hours to request lock.

11. 2nd line Is* not its typo

12. LoL - clan of noobs.  I had an alt there for half a day made the mistake of asking in cc if anyone was actually going to be sealing, since the EB had been sitting there 90 mins with no sealer. I had already dropped my seal earlier.

Admins decided to call me whiney (ummm it's a legit question in an HTE clan...) Then one of the admins dropped me, for pointing out the obvious - they sucked at running an HTE clan.

I farmed all the admins for a couple hours--lots of noob tears in cc about the farming, from one of their admins I wasn't hitting. Admins tried whining to admin at Regs, who pretty much laughed at them. M

Ended up going back later that day, admin who dropped me had to seal for me twice - max xtals both phases etc. And I left ️

And now I'm banned from a dime-a-dozen HTE clan that is still apparently run by idiots.  Just farm the admins OP, they'll probably seal for you too.

13. Learn To Fight

14. im currently waiting for cobra answer i showed him the whole thing to be homest idgaf if im farmed by them all i care is them disrespecting ppl out of nowhere they think they are gods so well i thin its time to put them to their places even if its 1 vs whole kaw idgaf at least i will stand my ground for what i believe they are currently farming me lmao but each opponent i will take them on 1 by 1 (since they love ganging up on 1 person) 1 by 1 i will take them on idgaf how long it take this seal was my bday gift from a friend and i will fight for it so i wait for further reply from cobra negociation and if it come to a dead end well i will fight on my own simple as that

15. im not bring anyone in this cuz i fight my own battle not coward enough to gang up 100 on 1

16. I'm just laughing at this thread :D