INVICTUS CASTRA HTE CLAN EXPOSED

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by I_demon_rule_over_babys_body, Oct 28, 2014.

1. TL/DR.. sure it was more whining....
    So easy way to rectify this.. I will be in your news... Have fun with that

2. You realize out of everyone that's posted on this thread, you're the only one that's complaining about being scammed or treated unfairly. The ONLY one. Everyone else that has been there before or is currently there has nothing but good things to say about the clan and its members, admin/owner.

Doesn't that tell you something?

3. I think he was treated unfairly. He had a pass from my seal. No reason 2 kick.

4. inferno i know ppl being scammed by I.C they just dont want to be farmed by haters but me i honestly dont care at all xD i can show u ss of ppl claiming they are scammed and inferno i also know that ur a perm in I.C and that u dont have to seal each time u get in i have ss of an admin saying it to me "sealing isint an obligation for perms like him" she said i got ss of it wanna see? follow then so u back them up cuz they give u freebies? im tired of corrupted ppl like u

5. Pinned

6. BOOM THE TRUTH HURT BRO?

7. must be nice to buy the favor of a mod with a few free hte days does it inferno?

8. lol yoshihiko im pimned cuz i was half strength and i didint even hit back first i take on ppl my own size second i dont see any point in hitting others just cuz im butthurt unlike you

9. You might want to take into consideration that people who have been at I.C. for awhile know how many times Inferno has sealed at I.C. some being when we needed a seal holder and even throwing some as FFA. Even if they did say that, he's thrown enough seals to have been able to stay as a regular member anyway.

10. Whoa whoa whoa. I have a pass just like everyone else gets. I've been coming and going to this clan for months, getting my seal extended by dropping seals whenever I feel like. There have also been a number of times I've asked for my seal not to be extended when I drop simply because I enjoy the hospitality and just want to help the clan out.

I'm perm in no clan and everyone knows that.

11. You are nearly the same size as me... So not a size issue (RL barred of course)
    Mmmm I think we can all agree you are the butthurt one...
    Aaand you just insulted one of the actually cared for Mods... You are dumber then your name suggests

12. hum hum atom? why does the admin said perms can come and go without sealing (friends of clan admins and owner) can come and go as they like without seals what a way to give freebies lmfao how much free days does they offer for u to comment on here atom? xD

13. idc if he is a mod he still get freebies for them to gain his favor thats what we call corruption bleh

14. now now have fun im going to back to my work lmfao

15. That's what I'm talking about Inferno.
    Wandering is the way to go.

16. Actually I'm commenting because I hate when people think they know everything. Do you know HOW MANY seals it takes to become a perm? Do you realize how long this clan has been running and someone had to help start it up. I wasn't here in the beginning or anything. And I've dropped a fair share of seals and still am not perm. People who are considered perms have dropped many seals and put a lot of work into keeping it running. I was only saying, yes Inferno (going by what you said) was let in without having to seal. And even if he is not a "perm" he has dropped many seals here and has very much "earned" his stays so to speak.

17. Freebies? Lmao. Now you're just making yourself look stupid(er).

That's what my pass is for. Technically I can sit in IC for another 2 months and not seal at all because I earned my pass.

And for those that aren't aware, passes at IC stack, so 1 seal buys 7 days, 2 buys you 14 and so on.

Just one of the many reasons I enjoy sealing at this clan.

18. May I ask how many seals he has dropped. Just wondering.

19. ohhh and why does admin say u get freebies for supporting them? anyway idc back to work

20. I'm leaving for work here in bout 10 mins anyways