INVICTUS CASTRA HTE CLAN EXPOSED

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by I_demon_rule_over_babys_body, Oct 28, 2014.

1. BESIDE angel wont have her days since THEY ARENT LETTING HER IN SHE HAVE UNTIL THE 13 january as a pass she sealed for over 2 month and why they dont let her in? cuz she agreed that they were wrong she have her opinion so they are scamming her seal too SO NOW INVICTUS CASTRA WHAT DO U GUYS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT SHE EEN DISRESPECTFUL? SHE TRIED TO SCAM? what will be ur excuses this time?

2. Things Momo has proven:

1.You have proved you are a very good whiner.
    2.That you won't take responsibility for your actions.
    3.That you were kicked after you disrespected another member (An Admin to be exact)
    4.That Clan owners are gods and that Admins are archangels (Its funny :lol: )
    5.That they shouldn't let you back in and just give the time to angel

3. SS or it didn't happen

4. Yes, but he had already been kicked once before for breaking a few of the clan rules...we shouldnt have let him in, but since you were there, we took a chance hoping he wouldnt act like an idiot....we were clearly wrong, and he got booted a 2nd time (for breaking the same rules he was booted for previously)...its not that you donated the seal to him, but that it was HIM coming back.

5. The pass goes to momoyo20 and only momoyo20...

6. ask her the ss im not her meh also yoshihiko they didint show any proof of anything so ur just a hater u take their side cuz u go with the flow cuz u dont have any back bones to stand on ur own

7. It's my seal and I can use it on whoever I want... DUH

8. Sooo.. you want me to show backbone and not cry about something that technically wasn't mine?
    Soooo how should I show my backbone? Should I pin and strip you? Make you cry to forums?

9. admins were warned BEFORE i joined back and they said yes REDNECK THIS MORNING I ASKED DALIMAR TO SEAL TO EXTEND MY PASS HE SAID YES HE PUTTED ME IN Q red was there will u deny this again?

10. yoshihiko the seal was mine ss show it they acknowledged it as mine my name was on ca the pass goes to me for the seal so the seal is mine so they owe me the days no matter who sealed she did it for me what make u think i didint buy her the seal for drop volley profit? huh? so meh

11. That is an excellent reason not to believe you, drop volley profit.. okay lol..
    But you see.. now I don't care about it, now I care about that little insult you threw at me, you know.. about not having a backbone.. Lets go over that :D

12. We Need to get a contractor up here.. Someone needs to build this guy a bridge.
    And beat him with it

13. I'M SAD SORRY 2 SAY BUT U GUYS R JUST UNREAL.

14. I'M SORRY 2 SAY THAT U GUYS R UNREAL....

15. My question is what is the point in this thread? Even if you were scammed just deal with it and move on and be more careful next time it's not like it's against the rules either get over it or hit the people you feel have wronged you.

16. drop volley profit we hire tuts i keep them until she make a certain amount of profit it is highly possible i can even tell u that if u drop tuts right away u only get crap money back but if u wait few days u get 2/3 of ur gold back meh and yep no back bones since u got all the evidence they are wrong and u keep siding with them (cuz they are more ppl than just 1 guy) mean u side with the strongest scared while me i stand for what i believe is right simple u know what i mean by that anyway each one have their opinion going back to work now passed too much time arguing with lost cause no matter what we show u ur already fixed saying invictus isint wrong even before ss u were damn set they werent wrong the ss could have showed them saying all kaw members suck etc and u would still believe they arent wrong ur just stubborn siding with the flow

17. On noes..

It's from PiMD

18. pony u dont get it do ya they scam ppl and make money on their back with their seals etc thats what im against they use ppl to seal then kicked them and insult them while they benefit of the seals

19. that also work here inferno