how long have you been playing

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ea12, Oct 27, 2014.

1. I got my 4 year active bage the other day, and was wondering, how long have you been playing??

2. Longer than you clearly

3. It'll be one year in about three weeks

4. AND almost all the eb equip AND never spent a dime AND over 19 mil cs. Not too bad.

5. Not according to your Loyalty badge.

You got your "Active for120 days" Loyalty badge 1148 days ago. He got his 1351 days ago.

6. My guess for this thread: 15 pages of people trying to outdo one another.

7. And I have a 3 year badge... You're an observant one aren't you blacky? Im so glad you don't understand sarcasm 

8. Just got my four year today ;) hopefully I am still around when five years comes

9. Nicely done.

10. I'm just a big noob

11. Too long, I need to get a life

12. I understand it. I just didn't see the need for it. OP simply asked how long people have been playing. Either tell him or ignore him. It didn't require a sarcastic response.

BTW, I got mine 1368 days ago, and I think it'd be interesting to know what the oldest active account on KaW is.

13. Five years!!!

14. Alpha reported for racism.
    You're mean because he's a black dragon?

Atrocious.

15. Yes and this thread fully needed to be posted. Changed my life really, and you have also helped me to see the error of my way. Thank you dragon, thank you ever so much

16. Nobody cares about my 5 year achievement

17. Racism? You need to be reported for being stupid... What's wrong with adding a "y" to someone's name?

You're the racist for assuming that was racist you tool