Inferno No Longer Mod-Tribute to Inferno

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -_Death_Incarnate_-, Oct 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. He was drgnblade. And he's a kickass person outside of moderating.

Hopefully he stays in the game. His wit is sharp, and he has an amazing rack.

2. Inferno was a great mod sad to see him step down. But that was probably what he thought was best for him so he did it. Big props inferno. Will be missed as a mod. Hopefully your not leaving the game. Ee against you some and your a funny guy 

3. Willu, i wondered if anyone would mention his old name haha.

4. Willy* damn fat fingers

5. Exploiting mod, but then again others admitted botting so meh. I guess anything is allowed when you're someone's lapdog... Farewell

6. Goodluck inferno

7. "make a forum for inferno"

8. I know personally as a friend and fellow ASW4 with my att account. Inferno is a great person who has done much to help KAW. Let him pursue his RL. Takes a great man to do what he wants. Respect

9. I don't think he was that great of a mod.

10. I liked inferno

11. Thanks inferno for doing a thankless task to help others enjoy the game

12. @satan lol
    @ty lol

13. Wish he was still a Mod he was one of the few fair n helpful Mods. It a shame the Devs chose the likes of Dalphnia who uses her position to to threaten n bully those that refuse to bow down n grovel at her feet to take his place.

14. This looks more like a funeral than a mod stepping down from a position that in my eyes has no benefits. This is a tap tap game that's all nothing more nothing less (albeit a decent one) if someone wants to spend their off time dedicated to this game then more power to them. I never knew inferno and I couldn't name 2 mods and that's the way I like it... More power to inferno if RL became more important than a game.

15. Benny for mod. Back to inferno I like inferno with big rack 

16. Stay golden pony boy...stay golden....

17. He gave many inspiration and hope? Hes not jesus.

18. One less peice of  to deal with

19. ^ you quitting?

Then you're absolutely right.

20. Inferno - a Great friend. Great warrior and fantastic moderator.

Great tribute to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.