Season 4 Medallion Leaderboards (RESULTS)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 Medallion Leaderboards

where my rewards?lol
    nice season war,better than s2,3
    btw individual excited.

2. Re: Season 4 Medallion Leaderboards

I just hope I'm not that person #11, #101 or #501…

3. Re: Season 4 Medallion Leaderboards

They posted top 100 in feather hunt. So they probably will. I am thinking I am around 75th.

4. Re: Season 4 Medallion Leaderboards

Just for my curiosity I would love to know how many people in the Australasian/new Zealand t/z managed to pull a top 500 spot out. I know theres (unfortunately) a heap who didn't make it. Who did?

5. Re: Season 4 Medallion Leaderboards

How about a quick medal lb update so we know who made top 100/500.

6. Re: Season 4 Medallion Leaderboards

I know who the number 11 person is... He lost by like 10 medals

7. The final leaderboard results have been added to the original post. To be in the top 100 you'll need at least 172 medallions, and to be in the top 500 you'll need at least 100 medallions.

Congratulations to all of our hard working warriors. We'll get your rewards out to you shortly.

8. I would like to thank all that helped me along this season of hell. Kingsley for sponsoring and supporting me to the end. Couldn't of made it without you. My home away from home Mushroom Kingdom. The many that allowed me to war with them. Ghost Legion, Silver, Dragons Sanctuary, Sotra, Empire Rising, Death Incarnate, the Others, Los Blood Orchid, RMR, and Reign of Terror. I appreciated allowing me to war with u all. Kratos I feel like ur a roommate. Either war with or against it seemed in every Indi. Fonzii and KoTfE. Gotta be the best of the best there. Took a pounding from these guys in Indy and primals. Thank u for teaching me to pre lube before wars. Sneakeye it was greatly appreciated the perfection u supplied with tracking. Every Indi u did the team great. Alklulmla. Guy pushed me this last week into a balding, grey haired, high blood pressure, nervous wreck. Lol. Think more stress from u than any other I've ran into. U kicked ass. To my home at New Age. I thank u all for bearing with me while i spread my EE wings. To all the inactives and non listening noobs without towers that came to EE to sleep. U can kiss my ass :)

9. I made it! 179 medals!!!!

10. 5 Ps and 1sh in top 10 lol

11. And the other 4 are KAW known WC.

12. Thank you to all the great clans who allowed me to war and supported me throughout this season. -i-n-s-t-i-n-c-t-, -Ghost Legion, -HELLHOUNDS-, Acoustic Sunrise, Battlegrounds, La Resistance, Pervigo Neco, and Tazz's Tavern. Couldn't have done it without you all

13. So about half the lb is wc/tracker. Great group to be a part of. Many thanks to sylver and the rest of the dl crew for putting me into the top 10. Also many thanks to zaft carnage for putting up with me being gone all day every day these last 8 long weeks.

14. Imagine that? The people who take it upon themselves to run individual wars win more wars???

Baffling thought

15. I would like to personally thank fonzy, joseph, fozzy, and any others who stepped up to wc ( me). And to all the trackers yoda, mahmood, nesto, steph, grim, and a few more i cant think of all the names atm. It wouldnt be possible without your dedication and love for the game. Thanks for helping me to the top 500! And congrats to everyone who made their goal!

16. I just want to say thank you to Tazz's Tavern, HellHounds, IndiWar WC's and Trackers, and all the places that allowed me to do Primal Wars. I'm probably gonna celebrate by mast...icating!

17. I think i tracked ALMOST every single iWar i did this season and wc'd some at the same time. Definitely gonna take a long break from ee war 

Good season all. Congrats to those who made top lb's set.

18. When are we getting our equip :0

19. 7 minutes and 57 seconds from now

20. Wrong, troll cause i dont have **** yet