The Chaos Wars Return

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Give us a ******* 3am pst war too ....

2. Can we get downunder war slots ?

3. 1000 people do ee regularly, 80000 do ebs osw n all the rest

4. Keep individual , they good, your fighting builds your size.

5. Devs, DO a 12:00am and a 3:00am war slots then all time zones have equal opportunities. 8 wars a day, one every 3 hours, it's that easy. :)

6. see devs everyone is pleading for the 3am war slot, it is for the greater good, most of the players asking for them are war builds, liked I've said previously, just do indi wars for these time slots, you will always get your fill of people that way! So sick of you not listening to the nations that are getting left out of the game all because we aren't Canadian eh? Or American which is where the game is most widely played! just ******* do it already!!!

7. Plz giv 3-4pm sgt war under down under time slot. Need indi war only for that time slot

8. Unclear statement about daylight savings is unclear.

9. Kill one round a day and give sg/Aussies a war sounds best

10. More wars to screwed good warriors.with no xtallers n inactives. I bet a lot of kawers agreed with me.if u noobs dont have requires dont cast woc!!!!

11. Yay  Ty for keeping indi's . The 100 man indi's are cool too their fun and it adds a little more variety to wars. Ah I'm happy with the war schedule that ran through season 4. Reasonably gives me at least two chances to war on most days. Which an immense improvement to prior seasons to where I basically couldn't make any at all 

So  keep that please 

12. WHOOHOOOOO gotta try 100 man wargonna be pretty fun

13. Would love to see time '0' indi wars for a couple of weekdays - giving most Asia/Australia/New Zealand players a chance war during the week. Even 2-3/week would be great to start with

14. 100 player wars were great, looking forward to them again

15. More wars are needed esp since the mith upgrades cost so much

16. @deva

Xtrals aren't a requirement for war and they never will be a requirement for war.
    It's a helpful item used to help people in war and win.

However being inactive and / or leaking is unacceptable. Actively ruining a war is punishable.

17. Dear Kaw, please ban players who are inactive in wars forever, this will teach them a lesson and also serve as a warning to those who come to war and do nothing.

18. Lol, so the only real opportunity for Asia to war is at weekends and they are all 100 pers Indiv wars...

Please reconsider for at least one new war time slot to suit Asia....please.

19. Dear devs,

I always think that less cost, more rewards is the best way to fix the EE wars.

Is it possible to rewards the crux chest for Chaos wars ?

foe example, give 1 rancor to the winner, and reward 1 crux chest for 5 rancors.