FYI I AM NOT ZOMBIETBAGGER

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by zombiesbride, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Oh cry me a new one.
    Get use to it or change your name, I'm constantly mistaken for being balto. That can be both a good and bad thing. As our strangely similar names.

WOiFiE woLfLe

You are unknown if you don't like being mistaken for the original ZombieTbagger then make a name for yourself. make yourself known or change your name.

2. Zombietbagger is too noob to run two zombie accounts

3. I'd like to state for the record - I'm not zombietbagger either. Hope this clears up any confusion.

4. I am zombietbagger on tuesdays

5. I am making a name for myself thank you very much. :)

6. I have no problem being confused w/zombiesbride. She's a great warrior and a nice person... Just not in the same war lol. Omar shhhh! Your blowing our cover. N merch wishes he was me xP.

7. @omar

Fite me irl bra

8. Thx tbagger ur a great warrior too :)

9. I think i just dropped 50 iq reading this thread

10. Ummm ypur iq want thst high to begin with craig.

11. So that means ur iq dropped to what 10?

12. Pro tip, spell words correctly when insulting someone's intelligence or you insult yourself basically

13. Yeah was talking and typing so I didn't catch those misspelled words.

14. Well, to the people saying to "change your name" what exactly is wrong with the word zombie in a name? So you're now saying that the word zombie causes people to get mixed up? That's like saying don't use the word fire, or unicorn, or anything else to avoid getting "mixed up with anyone else"... *facepalm*

15. Haha tried to call me stupid when you cannot type, so sad to meet some people. Maybe you could do with a hug?

16. cool story broette ! tell it again !

17. @kkaa

Since because you didn't read op.

Everyone is saying change her name is because she's complaining she is being mistaken for another person :|

18. OP is tbaggers wife.