Crux reward mistake?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Raphtalia, Oct 23, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

This happen to anyone else? I got double aqua. Didn't get any inferno from this.

So I'm just curious if this happened to anyone else

2. I would post mine

But even though I did lots of HTE I barely for any of those things

3. Yeah I got no inferno

4. Yes double aqua no inferno

5. lvl 3 rewards are fine. looks like it is just the lvl 2 rewards that are screwed up.

6. They sent it to u mid war? what the heck

7. Same here. More aqua I don't need and no inferno. 

8. does anyone remember an event where the devs didn't make a mistake?

9. yep double aqua here

10. Me too I have 372 Token and sayme I have 250 with 20 aqua

11. Devs should give us 20 inferno for the mistake :lol:

12. I got double Aqua.

13. [​IMG]

An omen is a glimpse into the future...
    It acts like a shattered mirror,
    A pattern swirling in the smoke.
    The details unclear, while shadows obscure...
    And all you know is that something, something terrible, is going to happen.
    But you rule a kingdom and truth must be sought and danger must be faced.
    Once you start to piece the shards of mirror back together, your stomach knots, your knees weaken and your judgement goes cloudy...
    But you persevere. You have to, don't you?
    As you slowly reach over to push the final piece in, to finally see what lurks in the yet to be, you stop and shudder.
    You say to yourself, "Don't be scared."
    And you're not...
    You are far from being simply scared...
    You're terrified. Appalled. Horrified.
    You fear the thought of knowing and of not knowing. 
    You fear what could happen, what will happen if you're not prepared or strong enough.
    You fear knowing this, worried it will paralyze you, worried it willl conquer you, worried the mere knowledge of what will happen will destroy you...
    That, is what an Omen is.

A glance back and a leap forward

Freaks Inc. (Fi) was created by a group of people wanting OSW/PvP, with Omen created as a brother clan. Both of the clans ran while for awhile until leadership issues in Fi occurred and caused a rift. Through the woes Fi had, Omen stayed strong and absorbed the other Fi members, turning into an HTE clan. But, sadly, real life got in the way of leaders and they decided to close the gates.

Now, Joker, a founding member, has unlocked the bloodied steel gates to the clan with the same vision the other founders had: To establish Omen as a well known OSW clan.

Guidelines

It doesn't matter whose right, what matters is whose left. 
    Respect gets respect. 
    You can run, but you cant hide.

Hiding and running from us is futile. For you have seen the vision. It's just how long will it take you to accept it.

Council

Omen is a close set of individuals, a blend of OSW veterans and newbies alike. Our council is comprised of a small group of like minded players with one goal: to grow to be one of the best OSW Families in the game. We will stop at nothing short of getting where we want to go. Our council has one mindset and that is to do what is absolutely imperative to our growth and survival.

Joker

Tox

Eddzie

mercilesstinykim

word

We at omen are a close knit family who wish to expand our horizons and do anything it takes to get there. Let this thread openly announce to the gaming community that we are recruiting.

14. Learn to sko lol

15. No inferno here either.

16. Lol yes i got 10 aqua 10 aqua too lmfao :lol:

17. Indeed you're right. You'll get to keep that extra aqua, and we'll be sending out the inferno you should have received shortly.

18. Woohoo! Free aqua to add to my ocean of aqua! There are now 6 Great lakes. 