the cure for cancer

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RR_VIPERCREATCHURE_RR, Oct 22, 2014.

1. My mother was diagnosed with cancer in may stage four ovarian & cervical ! She has been going threw kemo & eating canibus oil guess what she is in remission when she was diagnosed with cancer the doctors did not think she would make it another month so all you disbelieving skeptics can disbelieve all you want pharmaceutical companies don't create cures they create patients why would they create income revenue or they would put them selves out of business think about it

2. Good sir, Moose did in fact, use punctuation. :roll:

3. I own a cannabis shop crazy how I haven't even smoke weed nor a cig in my entire life

4. There seems to be more and more reports coming out about the benefits of cannabis oil in treating cancer. Smoking pot does nothing, but the pure squeezed oil as a treatment is gaining momentum.

Adjusted diets as someone posted earlier is also gaining momentum as a viable treatment.

Pharmaceutical companies definitely don't want a cure or inexpensive treatment for cancer. They would lose billions annually.

Pharmaceutical companies are in the business of making customers, not cures.

5. Seems legit.

6. I'm very glad that your mother is in remission. That is wonderful and hope she lives many more healthy and happy years. That said you admit she was taking chemo along with the cannabis oil. So not really sure what you think that proved as it could of been one, the other or both that made the difference.

7. Has the same amount of cancer negating chemicals as a banana. Support to Marijuana.

The world needs to accept Marijuana is better for you than alcohol and cigarette. However these companies will lose billions so Marijuana will stay illegal.

No hope for humanity.

8. Then Why not just use bananas? They are pretty delicious and their peels make people wipe out in Mario kart.

9. Because Marijuana has other healing properties. Pain relief being a big one. My girlfriend has epilepsy and it's cheaper to buy a 20 sack then a 200$ pill every day

10. Alkaline diet is cheaper than marijijuana. Yes I spelled it like that on purpose.

11. Perhaps people make this stuff up to justify their drug addiction...

12. This thread should be merged with the pizza post. 

13. She has had five rounds of kemo cocktail, & a lot of cannabis oils. she says it helps with the nausea & other kemo side effects. doctors say in there many years of practice ,they have never seen such astounding results.so in my opinion its rather miraculous . Definitely the canibus oil I would say just from the doctors nurses I wish I could post her pet scan to show her progress & put it in perspective

14. Perhaps you should do your research, decades of oppression will make you believe anything. It's already legal in a couple States are you saying they're wrong?

15. More kaw nonsense i can use another word for mixture but you can post two football players mimicking a formication position nice logic

16. I havn't heard of that particular cure, but I believe it. I have an aunt in New York that bought a mixture from a doctor in Mexico that got rid of her cancer in less then a year. Believe it was somewhere along the lines of 600$ for a 5 month supply, which is dirt cheap.

I've also heard of a guy in Texas that extracts something from a healthy persons urine that has has great success.

For the people that don't believe stories that big companies and the FDA suppress such cures, just remember they make more $ treating it over years then they would curing it in less then a year.

17. Cannot spell check can be a pain

18. There is only one thing that cures cancer ....and that is full blown AIDS