Primal Mis match ups..No Reply from DEVS so RANT TIME

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HFBC is best used for a more direct comparison. Moral of the story is spy stats are given a greater weight when determining strength which thus leads to creating matches. If your team has heavier sdt and more spy builds and enemy has lower sdt and less spy builds there will be a large cs gap. Even if just you have more spies than they do. The more spies you have compared to enemy team the larger the total cs difference will be.

My suggestion is to take the total of your entire teams total spy cs and your enemies total spy cs. If there is a huge gap there than you will have a huge gap in cs. If there is a very small gap than your match SHOULD be very close in cs.

2. Omar ur build says it all...

3. Don't forget to include your attack builds spy attack and defense! Don't just compare spy builds only.

4. I support. This was the worst matchup that I've ever seen in a Primal War.

5. BG 127m spy cs
    the 0thers 243m spy cs
    Death lncarnate 418m spy cs

6. lol we had two wars today - one 80mill cs bigger then second 100cs bigger - we won the first and only just lost the second by a small amount. Sometimes we are the bigger cs.

just adjust your roster to a different cs range if you cant cope

7. Such a disgusting match up . Half of clan's roster cs was lower than battleground's bottom warrior. Demanding refund

8. So you just proven my theory. You have nearly DOUBLE their spy cs. That means you have a lot less total cs than the enemy, but your total STRENGTH is closer than you can physically see.

9. I proved that BG n DL get matched using ur algorithm n reasons

10. How would they match?

11. Using your logic how does an HFBC clan match 1/2 an HFBC clan?

12. You do not know the exact algorithm. Matches are based on nearest strength to a certain degree. The 0thers was the closest in strength to BG.

13. There is a lot the plays into it. Which is why you should hound devs to release algorithms or more detailed info so you could see how you guys can be determined a best match for each other. If someone has something close to the correct math than we could dissect these rosters a little more.

14. the 0thers had 20m cs more than DL but DL was bigger if spy cs algorithm as u suggest is applied.

15. I do agree tho if an HFBC clan is matched with another HFBC clan. Thats fine

16. I do hound the devs as the this thread states. Sent feedback n also sent feedback when ops were heavily outmatched by us. No Replies yet

17. DL was probably too big.

It looks to me all that spy strength was a big issue. The 1 big draw back I saw was the sh like build.

Idk the matching algorithm, but I believe it involves a little ignorance which means if you cripples on your roster like a sh like build with 19 much larger builds they will only look at like 19 vs 19 and ignore 1 enemy build and your cripple. That is my theory :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.