What's your medal count from doing indi wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HiT__Huma__HiT, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Hey All!

As season 4 is winding down, I was curious about how well people did by doing mainly indi wars. Indi wars offered people the opportunity to war who could not get on a roster for primals or round wars.

Initially the Devs only gave 1 medal for an indi win. This was not enough as there was a huge risk and cost to doing indi wars. They eventually agreed and upped both indi and other war counts. Then they upped it again when they realized people were not going to get equipment, or top 500.

People who know me know I have been warring a while. I was unable to successfully secure a spot for primals, so resorted to indi wars. I averaged about 5-6 wars a week. My guess is that's average for people with busy schedules. My total medal count is 59. I must say that this is somewhat disappointing as not only is that not enough for top 500, it is not enough for any real piece of equipment.

Back to my question, I am curious how many medals people got for mainly doing indi wars. My guess is many are in my boat and find the rewards for our efforts were minimal. Yet the real cost was the same as for those who were selected to do primals or rounds and were rewarded more medals per war.

Thanks for listening and posting️

2. Ends oct 26th correct? 4 days*3 wars a day is 12 wars for the rest of the season.

12*4 medals you get for winning indi war is 48 potential medals left for you in he season :)

3. 1 win today and the rest days of season an get you bracer, go for it

4. 56 medals, all indy, 2 xtals used in s4.

5. I've got 101 medals and about 30 are from primal wars

6. Damn it Fish! I knew it lol

7. 79 sound be 81 all indy baby

8. 78-11 in INDY as wc

88-23 overall in INDY.

Don't know medal count because they changed so frequently

9. Awesome work Pale and Troll!!

10. Currently 59 medallions. 25 Indi wins out of 47 wars (53% win ratio).

Best run was 8 wins in a row 9/18 to 9/24. Then lost 10 of the next 12. Lol. Stopped @ 31 medallions until devs upped payout.... now 4 wins away from paldrons.

11. 80 medallions won probably 75% of indi wars weeks 1-6. Week 7 i was 3-7 and this week 1-6 with broken sword . Just my luck ehh?

So safe to say i probably won't make it. Hate the medallion increase 

12. 71 medalions

13. 10 lol haha I started playing again early September that's y I'm so low

14. Kot you tird.. I was on your team when you earned that broken sword . 

15. 76 medals prob 60-75% from indi :)

16. Have 172 and 95% of them are from Indy. 2-3 Indys a day, every day, with a few primals here and there in between.

I'm gonna need a vaca after this

17. A lot who do just indi wars won't make it. Wonder what % of top 500 are players who only had wins from indi wars.