Possible means to eliminate non-xtal users in war.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Randomeyze, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Weren't indi wars designed so xtal use is not required anyways?

Besides, don't like it don't war, this has been suggested many times, and shot down each time. This idea won't be implemented. Go do wars like primal or round if you want your whole team to xtal.

2. There's nothing enjoyable about using Xtals in a war, losing the war, and losing more and more of your precious money as a result. :?

3. Agree, no free loader in war. Shall come up with all participants need 1 xtal per war to join if not use confiscated after war 

4. I think a lot of people in this thread talking about "spending money" to war have forgotten that you can earn noble points through quest...so your theory about making it a requirement to have an xstal for war would make wars just for paying players does not hold water. I am not saying I support but most people's money reason for not supporting is missing that fact.

I really think (as others have mentioned in the past) the devs just need to add a spot to the war roster (at the end of war) that shows who has regenerated during war and give people that have regenerated more mith. Also, for when you did not HAVE to xstal during war (I know I have WCed several wars to where I did not want most people to xstal/use noble points) I think they should be able to burn an xstal or noble points during the "Hold time" at the end of war and still get the extra mith if they choose to burn xstals or noble points. And for those that would want to attempt to burn an xstal or noble points just for extra mith but not war, I think the extra mith should maybe double what the player was going to get without the xstal/noble points.

Just my thoughts :)

5. You can also earn crystals from quest. I dont see why people complain about this game too much. Play the game and chill out, so what if you aren't getting the stuff that people who pays to play get, you're pretty much better off not spending any money on this game. Just a thought, TUA out.

6. just eliminate indi wars. Problem solved as clans that war would not allow you to stay

7. Or just don't do Indies if you're going to be butthurt about people not xtalling.

8. Wtf is a xtal?

9. It pisses me off when people demand that xtals MUST be used in a war. This is a free-to-play game, nobody should be forced to pay for any aspect of it. If you don't like it, don't play. Simple as that.

10. 1) It would be a coding nightmare to have forced xstals, even if the devs made a force timed xstal drop like what the op said.

2)It is a really really poorly thought out idea.

3)The community would go ape **** if the devs forced players to drop an xstal. We buy those damn things or farm quest to get them so that we can use them how we want.

If the devs did what you are asking op, the players would riot, and the indy wars would cease from low turn out.

No one likes being forced to spend money on a free app.

Get over yourself and deal with it. Adapt to the situation and create a plan to win or don't play.

11. Its pretty obvious that those who need to use xstals in war shouldnt be warring in the first place. You have to learn to be smart and box clever, then you won't need them at all.

12. What about give xtals users more mith ...

13. Diseregard any sh non war acct comments. Mainly all those saying no need for xstals. Most of you saying this have what this seasons wars to go off of lol. Stateless alts commenting dont bother post with main. And to all those saying indi wars made for no xstal use prove your lack of war knowledge. Indy was created to to nerf stacked matches in.round wars and still let bfa into the scenario .once again.form non xstal war clans and do clan wars. Dont xstal your whole squad. This would satisfy all . Prob solved leave indy. Do non xstal clam.wars rack of loss after loss . Then.try a xsyal clan war ..holy crap you might figure out they are meeded

14. How about a no cost, no reward league.
    -Disabled crystals, or free ee only crystals
    -Disabled use of mith.
    -(open to suggestions)

No mith rewards.
    No ee levels.
    No prestige.

Keep the gold you earn and the experience gain.

15. Why no rewards? You have to fight just as hard and smart to win those wars as you do to win the normal ones.

16. Seems most of the non supporters r not warriors...interesting. Here's the thing, if u don't xstal in an iwar that's on u, but know that (50% of the time, give or take) u might get farmed for it. So yes roll the dice when u do a war awesome, but don't cry when u get farmed afterwards for it. U did know that going in right? Personally I don't care for someone wasting my time and money by not xstalling (IF NEEDED) but to flaunt the fact that u don't...God bless u.

17. Why the hell would someone war football no rewards? Stupid...

I've warred plenty without a xtal and didn't get farmed. Your statistic is bunk.

18. Football? Lol without *

19. That's nice Yup, hey do me a favor and ask your KotFE clanmates who do primal and round wars if it's ok to never use (or have) a xstal when they war. And again there's a reason why so many non supporters only do iwars.

20. I support as long as you pay for my xtals 