Possible means to eliminate non-xtal users in war.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Randomeyze, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Problem* sorry, on android. Usually on ipad lol

2. One flaw in xtal wars and no xtal wars, they both have the same chances of winning :lol: both teams xtal or both teams dont xtal, therefore xtallers waste their money, therefore i support :lol:

3. Support. And if they cant spend xstal on war prob wont when being pinned by someone 24/7 that will use xstal. Just a thought

4. Who needs xtalls if you are good at warring. I say they should eliminate xtalls from wars and let the wars be like real wars with brute force and planning

5. Also all non xstlers should start war clans wars merge your broke buddies together and war clan wars. This would be awsome. You dont have to xstal and all complaing will cheer your non xstling on . Sweet guys dont delay. Start you non xstal war clans today. ;)

6. Xtal in war isn't needed to war the devs wouldn't isolate people or children who cannot afford xtals. So no support

In either case I do not EE anyways so this really doesn't affect me

7. Not buying xtalls doesnt mean you are broke it just means you cheap like me I dont need xtalls really no one should in EE either if you can get KOs and find the right target it wont matter

8. Children can afford xtsl . Pathetic excuse. My daughter is 6 she want money. She can clean her room. Help pull weeds . She actually is eager to help with no pay. But i give her a few dollars because its about teaching her value of money as soon as possible.maybe if more parents incorporated ideas like this kids could war and learn to manage money.also she puts 50% everything i give her into a savings acct

9. Leaving post didnt realize i was talking to non war accts (cough cough) sh and non.towerd accts see ya losers :p

10. World war z, not all parents are like that. Some might make their kids do chores and give them nothing.

11. No support. Suggest all sign up. Screw up wars till those who spend money wont war anymore. Then maybe devs would do something about it :)

12. no support!!

game advertised as free to play. Not everyone has the ability to buy xtals, nobs etc.

I have warred without xtal use and did as well as those who xtal'd.

13. No support. Having enough time to have a war is hard enough, let alone now having to spend money on something? This is just a community standard anyways. Your May think this will put more money into the devs pockets but it will do the opposite. It will resulting less purchases overall.

14. I don't see how this works. Constant complaints of more PvP, focus on PvP, bring PvP to more people. Yet you still want to restrict that even further.

There is no requirement to xstal to win a war because that leaves the game open for everyone to try whatever they want inside the confines of the content. All you are asking for is making ee a 'members only club'.

Maybe some of us who dont spend and dont have the crystals to war are actually pretty good and enjoy it? Maybe we are new to it and want to wet our feet? Yet here you are just killing it further and pushing PvP even further into the backs the their minds.

15. I can't xtal due to having no extra money in Rl and I love warring. Been warring s2 and it's awesome ... No support

16. Its all blah blah blah.

Not gona stop people from warring that dont xstal. Till dev make it a requirment all the posting about it wont change a thing.

17. All comes down to war incentive being all about the victor again. If there was a decent reward for trying, either clan or indies, there would be less moles, spies, purposeful leaks, and the many other issues u will always have with a winner take all system.

18. No support. People who don't have money to spare should still be able to play the full game.

19. Pars you've added around 300 battle wins while I was at work. Sadly but not surprisingly none of them were on me. How embarrassing...

20. Make it so that there is that option and one for non-xtal users