hero_sapphire 

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Troublemaker, Oct 19, 2014.

1. But when he has 6 people hit me for hitting him twice and im not mad about forum he was making fun of cancer patients in my pm

2. It is 1v1. Crim's friend v sapphire, with crim wisecracking.

3. Hero I called no one on you for 2 hits. Don't be dumb. Don't lie. I'm a PvP'er. I don't cry about 2 hits, or 2000 hits.

You brought yourself into this. It should be 1v1 but you were dumb enough to post my wall  Sometimes people want to jump in

Additionally, I hadn't looked at his stats when I talked on forums. It wasn't an issue. I wasn't arguing with his account but his logic.
    Once again, he couldn't handle criticism :lol: but he does seem to be making friends on this thread so you guys continue support for the noob and his friends! 

4. Hero you really are some kind of liar. I've never PM'ed you.

I'd NEVER make fun of cancer. My now-uncles's son had brain cancer and passed away a week after his birthday.
    Since then I've been raising money for various children's hospitals and charities to help support his cause.
    Honestly, nothing irritates me but accusing me of making fun of cancer patients does. He was a good kid and I'd NEVER make fun of anyone with a disease or condition.
    You're lying to make me look bad :lol: you're trying to seem cool.

Do not bring cancer into this. It's unrelated. I haven't PMed you once. You followed me and I never followed back. I can also assure you that you have no proof of me saying things I never said, and if asked you'll have an excuse.

5. Support :lol: best read all day 

6. I'm sorry crimson but the size difference excuse is just pathetic as many outlawz members can atest too (Mr Mooney in particular ) as a ght I wrecked a Hansel 8x my size during our osw when I was there to the point he walled many admins making threats to get me to stop. It's not the size of the dog in the fight is the size of the fight in the dog that truly matters.

7. Hero spies zeroed. Strip away.

8. If people are jumping onto your pvp because of your wall vixen then you have the responsibility to tell them to back the **** off.

It's part of pvp to trash talk on each other's wall, so yes you have brought people into your pvp. Even saying look what this numb nut is posting on my wall is a invite to say people farm this person.

So unless you want to be named bringing people in, tell everyone who is hitting to get lost. Otherwise you are letting them jump in. you want them to help you basically :|

9. Hero's spies zeroed again. Strip away.

10. Op buy a seal, convert to hansel. No worry about hero's attack stat

11. You said you called noone in to help, (page 7) yet in previous pages you admited asking for help from your friend because of "size" im confused did you ask or not?

12. Not my fake gold!!! Helppp