The Crux Crusades (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 10, 2014.

1. Oh man, I just missed a coding symbol.

2. Never been lucky on this promo. Never had 200% bonus. But still fun. Good luck to those enjoying a growth spurt ️

3. Can we have bronze bars instead of mage?

4. Can we keep our last chest? Will we be able to buy keys even after end of this event? Please answer.

5. The thing I really feel is not right is I don't believe it to be likely that one could earn 50 tokens in a 24 hour period without buying xstalls and/or seals.

6. Lb clans could if they didn't xtal, but we all know they do

7. You could do b2b haunting for 50tokens. My alt got 50 from haunting. You could even war 5 2-3times then need 20-30 more tokens.

8. Winners didn't get gold CRUX?

9. Awesome still have yet to win one of these

10. What a joke, i dont get home till after the game starts, i buy my top and everytime it puts me on the team whos behind, EVERYTIME! so as a result while everyone else enjoys 100% plunder ive yet to get it. Oh yeah, congrats to the people who buy the top early in the day and get a win! but seriously if you dont get it right when it starts, you get put on the team whos behind. thanks for reading my rant.

Butthurt as always...... Beat

11. Not true beat. I casted my alt 5min before the end and it got winning side

12. Lucky you and congrats

13. Did any one got 100 reward token (min requirement for rewards) without doing single HTE during season Looks like all events are just for people doing HTE and ROWB or anything for players doing free Epic battles

14. is there a leaderboard already?

15. Agreed.. And it seems like if gold or blue team is in the lead the other team has no chance of catching up, who Evers in the lead when the event starts wins.. But I enjoyed the event tho

16. Didn't get chest

17. Devs please check I was blue

18. Yeah I posted that the winner is known after the first hour at the start of the third of the faction face offs.

Its a low excitement promo for sure. Utterly impossible to get anywhere unless you b2b hte but hey, you have a 50% chance to earn 2x for 2hrs every 2 days for no more effort than what you would do anyway so no worries.

This doesn't exactly send shockwaves of pure joy thudding through me but you cant really complain about it too much.

Most importantly though, if you arent doing hte then you are probably not paying into the game and shouldn't therefore expect a thing.

19. 10/10 would do again