New Build Mechanic Idea

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Thorn, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Make it where unfinished building when someone attks you destroys % of % the build not finished to free up gold for the attk

2. My build has been making this terrible squeaking noise everytime I go over a bump, will this help me in anyway, I really could use a
    Mechanic...

3. @Skrtel

Everyone banks all they have in bb anyways what difference does this make?

Due to it being pretty much like banking in bb I suggest there be 25% deduction with each deposit

4. Maybe if partially built buildings, and only the partially built ones could be knocked down in some way by enemies, then this would be interesting. Otherwise, no.

5. I actually support this idea

6. What difference does it make? No gold is lost with this idea but as you said, you lose 20% with bronze bars.

7. Need risk give a 1-3% chance that a kingdom can drop a 1-4% off ur banked building

8. Having large sums of gold out is supposed to the a risk.

No support

9. That is why you have different levels to each building currently

10. We'll I would threaten to farm Op if this ever happened but that would b pointless as he will never have gold out or a need to so I will strip op if this ever happens ️ 

11. how have I not thought of this before that's genius. . Although maybe they could have u pay in increments of 1% instead of anything u have

12. And maybe u don't get the bonus u till fully complete just to keep it more KaW like I guess but dude really like this support we NEED this

13. To support dirty larry's thing saying there would be no downside, but they could make it so you put in like 30-40% more to get the stats of a certain percentage. Like for example you have a 50b building and you would originally spend 10 bill and get 20% but instead this time you spent 13-14b and get 20%. So In this case banking in pots would be better but could be better for others since you are getting stats so it could go either way.

I honestly don't care I just found a better solution

14. Certainly is an intriguing idea.

15. HTE KILLER KAW NOT THIS IDEA

16. No support. Don't you enjoy the rush of knowing you have 340bill out but have to go to sleep? I do!

17. This is what allready happends. I would not mind if there was a penalty say 5% more per week it takes you to build it.