Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Who is maxfactor?

2. Origins drop a good amount

3. When did all colour spells from alchemist last 1 day? I only remember them being 6 hours

4. I am I'm just curious :D

5. It's the event. Nothing to do with the alchemist.

6. How come my cs are bigger than another persons but in the clan rank I'm behind him/her?

7. I've had that same question for quite sometime. Im guessing its BFA or BFE? Maybe both?

8. The reason why you're behind him/her is because of how much gold you have in allies. Like del said, BFA, and BFE are the main factors of why you are behind him/her.

9. His/her BFA and BFE might be higher than yours. I suggest you invest in your allies.

10. You are partially correct, BFA and BFE is counted into your CR, but so is your battles won/lost too, I think the CR works like the overall lb

11. CR is purely cs and allies. However spy stats have a weighting when factored into CS.

12. Read guides and learn from experience.

Unless you /sarcasm

13. Is there a way to get a clan back when you forgot the email and password used to create the account holding the clan.

14. @sealdragon

Contact support and they may be able to help

15. If you are on the account that created the clan, maybe...you would need to prove you were the player that created the clan. If you have no access to the account, email or password, I would say you are out of luck.

support@athinkingape.com

Contact them and find out.

16. I probably should know but... What exactly is a ps1?

17. A ps1 is a ps with a stable. Not sure what level it is.

18. Are defensive attack buildings (titans lair) as good as towers?