hero_sapphire 

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Troublemaker, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Wow sky :lol:

Asking for help lol. Yes it's true I've asked for support in hitting this noob. I can't do anything. Any attk/sct/stl/assn is a failure, as he out sizes me. This I don't care about. However it makes me less than an annoying side-thought to him, while he steals millions. Not only that but he has no pots for me to burn. Don't tell me I'm a noob for asking for assistance from friends while he threatened to call ZAFT 

So those saying keep it 1v1, he can't lose anything from me :lol:
    As I said I'm hardly more than a nuisance. If you support attacking builds less than half your size, I can't respect you. I'm sure some of you guys saying 'suck it up buttercup' is pretty easy when not many accounts can outsize you by a lot 

I am not 'crying'. I'll make that clear. I've done a lot of PvP on this game. I'll take what I can get. After a few months of being an EB fairy, I learned all about PvP. But as an avid PvP'er, not once have I targeted someone far smaller than me. I like a challenge.

So call me a noob. I've already admitted I'm one. 

2. Who cares that he's that much bigger than you?

3. It's FairPlay from you

But if it's a noob like that, I made 6m CS person reset when I was a 2m CS SH without equip :lol:
    Just keep hitting and trash talking em, they can't handle it

4. Oh look he had a friend hire my ally so he could attempt a strip.
    Once again, don't strip when the person is online 

5. Oh no wait... Update he's putting his clan on me I think :lol:

6. Sky's post was pure gibberish the dude admitted to asking for help.. Only noobs look at stat difference like that

7. As I said, easy to talk when you have little that can rival your own account size. You going to jump on the bandwagon farming me too? Bring it on 

8. Me? :lol:

I don't give a **** about hero's crappy spam ideas or your noob dispute.. I'm only telling you that you would have been funnier if you fought himself

9. Lmao he's going to call zaft in on trouble lol. Trouble was zaft a long ago and still has friends there. Good luck hero

10. :lol: "Zaft" ok when your getting farmed for falsely involving Zaft don't cry about it.

11. You say he have no pots for you to burn. Therefore he is an easy target if you use attack/spy attack pots. He don't have equip neither. Stats difference is just a cheap excuse to make someone else to fight your fight. Yes, he had a noobish behavior to threaten with Zaft (like Zaft will care about a midgets fight anyway). You are noobish for being a cry baby. Or smart maybe? For being able to make someone to fight your fight!?

12. Again, a large account talking **** about size when they're big enough not to be out-matched in size.

As I said, you're welcome on the bandwagon to farm me if you don't like me.

13. If anything Vlad gave you a few pointers

Just saying.

14. Lol sapphire needs to learn pvp a lot better  kick his ass OP

15. Crimson I was a small account at one point and I have some smaller alts.. What's the point that I'm a big account.. I have fought as a small account plenty of times. You are just making excuses because you are soft and can't finish your own fights.. When I first started I got farmed a lot by bigger players and fought back.. I didn't make excuses like you

16. I'm not making excuses 
    I'm playing an entire clan in addition to hero. I am not you. However I have ages of experience with PvP and the cost of potting up to hit him would become more detrimental than beneficial.
    Yes I've made an 'excuse' my build is smaller. But I haven't asked for a CF. I will continue retaliation against hero and now Mercaholics. As I said, talk **** about me. Hit me. I already have multiple accounts attempting to pin me. As I said, you have a problem with me, get on the bandwagon. I'm not here to please you nubcaeks. Thing is I never 'surrender' or 'cry'. I laugh. I am in my element. I'm enjoying myself. Anyone who is hitting hero aside from myself is doing it on their own behalf.

Btw special thanks to mercaholics for funding me upgrade today 

17. @Vixen trust me there's plenty of accounts 3mil cs bigger than my account. But even so I wouldn't let anyone to fight my fight on "their behalf".

18. If you are enjoying it then why did you cry for help?

Oh and btw you are out of my hit range

And judging by your actions you really don't have pvp experience as you claim