New Moderator

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, like we need another mod, way to go ata, another person to rule with an iron fist of silence and reports of inflated purposes. Hurray.

2. Another mod? Wow. Anyway, congrats :)

3. You do realized its a 10 - about 250k ratio right?

4. But that's WAAAYYYY too many mods!

5. I guess GaW players just didn't spend enough money.

6. I'm just having a bad attitude. Ignore me. ️

7. Despite the fact that I'm happy for this, and sure she deserves this position, it's too bad that the devs couldn't give MissMelon the same treatment because of her modding in GaW.

8. Shaggy, I have a lot of respect for you - I only knew you through FC - and you were a valued player.

I hope you stick around in KaW. You enhance any game with your badass attitude and sense of humor.

9. We had a mod step down recently so we have a new one. It's not necessarily another mod so much as it is a replacement for the one we had leave the team. Besides she deserves it, your deluded complaints of "iron fist ruling and dictatorship are plain silly.

10. Even if this mod wasn't a "replacement" she still deserves it and whats wrong with more mods? Oooo more people to catch people in the wrong? More people to clean up AT when it's gets spammed by noobs? I honestly cannot foresee a reason why more mods wouldn't be a good idea?
    Have you never seen a spammer or someone bypassing in wc that was missed because mods were busy? Well more mods mean less chance of that happening

11. Sorry forgot the most important part

CONGRATS DAPHNIA Hope you have fun in your new/altered job

12. They just hand out mods like it's candy. Why don't these players get some type of compensation? I mean they are doing a job by monitoring the game all day for you.

13. Kaw unsilence me already even ur mods said i did nothing wrong

14. Wow I just wasted 4min of my life on this thread...*eats a cookie*

15. Who stepped down? Very curious.

16. Hope i get on yur good side :b

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.