Gotten out of hand

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by TARTAROS-THE-LEGEND, Oct 17, 2014.

1. I never said it didn't have real consequences.

Life is just a big game, with no respawns, in hardcore mode, where stats deteriorate over time if not maintained properly.

2. usually when things get out of hand here.....I just stop and choke up shorter

3. Agreed del

4. Support. Not something to joke about

5. Jester don't believe in respawns?

6. Can't say I do sir.

Can't say I do ( o.o)^

7. I love the jokes, they lower the stress level

8. You know what really is funny?
    A drunk driving accident.

9. *sits back and gets ready for the fireworks*

10. Make me a Sammich, if he's half as tasty as he is funny, tonight I FEAST LIKE A GOD D:!

11. Omg. This game is 9 .... What do you expect.

Stop crying about some dumb jokes that you have probably even made you laughed at some point.

Ebola scares some people. Jokes about it help to relieve some tension about it.

12. Support.

Although it can be used as a joke, there are some people who cannot tolerate threads like Ebola. It can indeed scare some people for life.

This Ebola threads needs to stop.

13. I think the raw stupidity is more out of hand all over the world, than Ebola is in Africa.

So... Your arguments invalid. Sorry ( o.o)/)

14. The fact is Ebola kills, but so does getting hit by a bus, lightning strike, aids

15. Got hit on Kaw. Got ebola. Fml

16. Look op lemme break it down to you, I currently have a friend who works with doctors without borders being treated in Liberia for Ebola he caught whilst treating those suffering Ebola an straight up Jacques has thee best Ebola jokes I've heard and read. There is a wee saying in my parts "you dont laugh you will cry if you don't cry you will scream so screw let's have a laugh " It's human nature to deflect something they don't understand or fear with humor It's kinda life's medicine.

17. If OP had any sense they'd of locked once they'd finished commenting that way we wouldn't be at this stage

18. Man, these threads are spreading worse than Ebola