suggestion for protector active spell for nobility points

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IlIIpsychedeIicIlIlshamanllIIl, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Maybe a 24 hours bloodlust?

2. 20 for 2 days lol. This is the worst idea I have ever heard

3. how about… no.

4. No! No! No. This is a terrible idea. PvP is a part of the game. Learn to not let,your mouth get you into trouble or learn how to enjoy PvP.

5. Might also help if u don't drop build and farm everyone and hit into apoc claiming u are someone u are not trying to get them to farm that other person  no wonder u need a protection spell so badly 

6. So anyone that has a grip of mith can never be hit.

Hmmmm

7. Lol he can't really b hit that much as is anyone his size has no equipment and he can just walk over them with all his EE and mith equipment pretty much maxed out lol

8. Why bump this trash thread from over a month ago?

9. Nope. No support. Nope.

10. This is just hilarious.
    Oh I got no friends to help me. No clan to protect me..... Wait I should just be able buy protection from all these hostile kingdoms that mean my fake gold harm.....
    This ain't the UN.
    I was gonna say sorry no support. But I ain't sorry and I do not support this.

11. Some village lost its idiot :roll:

12. Suporht, I h8 it wen ppl attk me, Al thm are just bullies.
    I also sugest that all farmers get banned frm dis game cos its so unfair , pls suporht
    Kthxbai

13. When I get attacked it's just..

[​IMG]

So terrib..

[​IMG]

..le

I wanna cry

So much support for dis good cause

14. I mean liek if I gawt dis pro-techy-toon den I wud be liek

[​IMG]

15. no support op is upset cause hes perm farm at wog _academy and god knows who else is hitting you also did u tell everybody you use to be 22 mil cs and got tired of being farmed and stripped so now you pick on noob accts nooo i bet you didnot now they know 'sissy'