AIRSOFT OR PAINTBALL. CHOOSE A SIDE

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GuNnYLepine, Oct 16, 2014.

1. The ppl who say u can't feel airsoft shot the guns u used must have shot slow as hell I had airsoft guns that left Weltz they shot .20 at 440ffs. And u can get airsoft bb's that will explode paint on impact so it's easy to tell if they been hit.

2. Paintball. More fun with friends can have a lot more friends paint balling and cooler bruises to make girls lick. A lot better experience paint balling, tons of fun with friends.

3. Paintball all the way. Way more of an adrenaline rush. Just because you know the feeling of being hit. But air soft is fun just more casual for me. Would rather get out into some woods and have some fun with some paintball and friends

4. Ok sounds legit

5. I like paintball better because the balls do hurt more so you have to be more careful if you want no pain.

6. #nukeafricatostopebola

7. Macaroni and cheese if I were to choose a side

8. Paintball because u don't have to pick up little things after

9. You don't have to pick up airsoft bb's

10. I rather eat paint over bbs or lead anydayy!

11. Become a real man and fist fight.

12. Paintball. Hurts more and the guns are better and shoot faster n harder. In airsoft ill nvr say i got shot cause they dont hurt n u cant prove poo poo

13. You know what, that's actually not a bad idea. It would help us out a ton actually. First off, we would (possibly) eradicate one of the worst diseases that this planet has to offer, and we would also kill millions of innocent people who probably were never even infected with the disease, with the excuse that it would actually save lives. Then, we would alienate ourselves from the rest of the world, and possibly be nuked in the process. That's when we would remember that we could actually treat people for this disease, rather than killing them, and we would all have a good laugh over it in some random fallout bunker.
    This is a serious matter sir, (or ma'am) please don't joke about this in the future. :|

14. Airsoft because I've been playin since I was 8 and I love playing.

15. Nice our forum is run over by Toy gun fights...

16. Or just get some real guns and go plinking and hunting :D

17. Airsoft… Reason why it can have a wider range of FPS and the guns look realistic. There is more vairty in Airsoft toys then paintball.

18. First of all Scorpio-SOF I politely asked you to leave this thread and go bother someone else. So I will ask you again please leave this thread. And no wonder I blocked you from posting on my wall.

19. Real men don't play with fake guns ️