The Crux Crusades (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 10, 2014.

1. all these people complaining how you can only get '50' tokens if you join a back to back hte.. Not so true. I got 68, 17 of those are from one hte but the rest are from rotwb. If you know what you need to do, you'll earn tokens.

2. People are saying 100% and 200% stack is this confirmed??

3. Duh dumbass it says right in the devs post. Learn to read

4. ^ lmfao straight up tho :lol:

5. Thanks Fin your a great help.

#Fin4Mod

6. LMFAO ...now i saw the update! Oh boy... more money!? Is not enough that SoD is a rip-off... they want even more!! ATA is becoming Microsoft! too bad we can't crack kaw for unlimited nobs and xtals :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Np. Glad i could help

8. I'll say it again these chest shouldn't expire!! Once u have an item u should be able to use it when ever u like

Let's see if this post stays 

9. If you started an eb, and the round ends before the eb is finished, do you still receive tokens? Sry if this was already answered but, I haven't seen it

10. We should still get tokens on ebs that we start before 12 psd even if they don't add to crux score

11. Well just figured it out. You don't get the tokens if you don't complete but u started before it ended. Crap

12. And the worst part, they still never said who won. Its still last update score. Every other event got your bonus if you started it before it ended. OK noob rant over lol

13. ^ the developers have to do calculations. It isn't easy to keep track on everything where there are many players participating in one small event. They can't get to anyone in an instant, you have to wait. They even explained this themselves.

14. Lol OK. I was only stating my opinion and it has been faster other rounds. I totally get what you're saying but that's wasn't even the point of my question. I was just saying so....

15. ^ and it was just a direct response. lol

16. Lol its your right to do so. But there was a question a wanted answered but didn't get it. Oh well. N yes I did read it would take time

17. You upped the bottom tier reward level... Can you silly apes commit to anything without changing half way through?

It just really makes you all look SO unprofessional.. Is that how you wish us to view ATA as a company? I've said it before, you people are worse than used car salesmen...

:(

18. Lol some blues got gold chest devs

19. We're still waiting for a token leaderboard.

20. This is rigged. I am now 0-4 in this event. I have yet to be placed on a winning team. Booo