Petition for extra war for europe/asia/Australia 8/9pm aedst

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TweetyBird, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Ty for ur support.

2. yep im shure need more wars a day mostly when i have time i have to w8 4-5hours thill signup ends... so cant make much wars... and the indi i can make normaly has bad roosters... unlucky s4 :-(

3. Support  give everyone a fair chance to make more wars and specifically to lose another wasted war slot taken up by a round type war for another indi 

4. Given the backflip with the medal increase is a surprise change to s4, why is it not possible to add 'war zero' for a couple of weeks.
    Just give in and give us an extra 12(ish) wars to help us cash in on the double medals....

5. Seeing as though you have been stuffing this time zones sleep over for 6 weeks, return the favour and mess yours up a little and give us something back. Not asking a lot at this point of the season....

6. Or year round for that matter. I'm in the u.s and I would do these wars.

7. We just got 0 matches for round war in week 7 which pays 6 medallions? Do you think an extra indy slot would've gotten such low participation or is the turn out worse than zero matches for our region

8. I agree! Let me point out that a lot of Aussies and Kiwis are in fact playing. They are fairly quiet about it (perhaps fear of hits in our downtime, or also that they don't know anyone else who is). Just discovered that my clan now has 4 so we are hoping to work on better ebs. Hard to do it alone!