Suggestion:reward those who reached 100 medals fastest

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dalichae, Oct 13, 2014.

1. This is just an idea devs may consider to reward those players who have been in the trenches fighting fir medals all season long, and have already passed the necessary threshhold for all eq before the medal increase. Add another level of rewards- a Quicksilver level. Prizes could include 3-10 sod, 1-15 horns, 5-25 horns and a 13% prolific plunderer spell for a week or two- something similar to this new event you have going now.

Something like this could appease those of us who have warred 2-6 times a day for the last 5 weeks with the expectation of no medal increases during the season. You could even hand them out now based on the medallion counts you have before this increase goes into effect. It would certainly calm me down.

Thanks for the consideration.

2. 1-15 horns 5/25 horns?

Please clarify

3. Meant to say 5-15 and delete the other. I shouldnt post from my phone wont let me edit well lol. The idea point is there are ways devs can reward people for getting to 100 (or over 250 like fonzyii). It would make the medal increases much easier to swallow.

4. Nah. Kawflation high enough as it is. No need to add to it <3

5. No. No need for anymore of this. Make a cap goal to be achieved and that's it. All this Top 500 trash every 2 weeks is annoying as hell.

6. Why? You will still receive the rewards you expected to with this increase or no increase and to maintain your lb position you would have to continue to war regularly anyway. I don't see how the increase affects you at all. The medallion increase only affects the people still climbing for that 100 medal reward.

7. This is a dumb idea, that's what the lb is for. You don't need double rewards for those with the most

8. Actually i would have been able to cut back my wars drastically before the update and war on an alt. So i am missing out in stuff due to the stupid medal increase. I had it planned out. 1 win a day here would have easily kept me in top 10 and 4-5 wars a day in alt to try and get what i could there. But now im totally screwed tbat way. Also all u lazy people that didnt war much first 6 weeks have been hitting eb making gold while i have been dropping in clan and lb rank due to all of my warring. Now you get chance to get same gear as me without loss in growth. How in gods name is that even close to fair??? Selfish pricks are only ones in support of medal increase that screws over the true ee warriors

9. although I had no plans to slow down