The Next HTE

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Majora, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Figure of Death - The Escape ... nuff said.

2. The next EB after FoD is HTE. (One could say that could technically be the name of it, lol)

3. The only real difference i notice with an eb is how much gold i get.

Attack, assn, steal, scout or an item and the press repeat action..

But ya know, whatever.

4. They have done this to a point , but we just call them blood rains Ebs

5. On the point moose makes, I have wondered why more thought hasnt gone into making the ebs a little different from each other. FOD has god mode for example. Could maybe have something where you can only hit a bar on an even minute or something. I dunno...anything to to break up the thoughtless attackinate. Mind has gone blank for other options atm. This might even be worth its own thread but I dont do bb codes :)

As for a new hte, as everything in kaw gets more expensive it seems inevitable that you'll get a buffed jorathe eb or similar.

6. Of course I know lots of ppl like to unload both bars quickly on an eb for various reasons without having to mess around.

7. I want an EB where there is a high loathing steal bar.
    However, if people steal from it and the bar goes to zero, them the EB is forfeited.

The pay out for theft would be tempting but not game breaking, and news feed steals would be anonomous, with a chance for exposure with each steal.

Basically, this is a great way to create clan drama

8. Interesting....could be some potential for Game Over scenarios other than the clock running out.

9. I don't support this. I think the devs need to limit the amount of HtE's a clan can do a day it's u fair to the people who don't pay. But we know the devs "does it give me money?" " no? ok we won't add it then"

10. And..... i support

11. So you want to replace HTE with another form of HTE which is virtually the same thing as HTE?

I'm sorry, what's the difference?

12. Chuck Norris had a sting point sword drop fully enchanted from a war beasts he won with one hit.

13. Hera needs to learn when to shut up.

14. obviously some of you can't read. the difference between itd be a different eb also maybe less gold and cheaper to run... also. not everyone is into pvp. and partly im sure because there is no incentive other than in estoc wars... try giving some actual thought or suggestions rather than just saying no it wont work. such negativity. totally explains why alot of you are on kaw so much

15. Obviously you cant read either. We are saying screw investing all of there resourses in creating ebs.

Seriously, there is a reason hte works as a pay to play eb and others wont. Its because of how simple it is. Theres no way to exploit it.

16. Bump for others thoughts....