MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. 124 from this thread

2. I hate ee and i support

3. Support. I've been at it all season and could easily stop and have a top 100 position. Now with this increase I have to continue warring to keep late starters off my heels. Not right, this season has already cost me way too many hours and over 70$ in Xtals.

4. Oh and we are getting 2 pieces less of equipment but having to win way more.

5. I was one that planned on slowing down the last couple of weeks. Actually I haven't been warring much on the weekends the last 2 weeks or so. As I have fallen off the top 10 now I have to keep warring and need top 15 so I can gauge how much I should sacrifice in order to keep top 10. If it's not worth it it's not worth it I really only want 1 out of the 4 equipment so I'm not too happy about the increase. But why would I care the devs mess up everything they do every season all the time. I respect them for becoming millionaires off of a video game. I just think there all stupid with no business sense. They literally so the exact opposite of what their customers want. It's like they are 20 year olds that stumbled onto a dot com get rich quick scheme but they can't maintain it. I only war for reputation and prestige nothing else. Once that is taken away I will go away. "A ghost and a legend" Prince out FTD

6. Support!

I'm not a medal "hunter" but it doesn't make sense for someone just coming in to be able to catch up so fast. The amount of medals won should stay consistent through the entire season.

7. @Aj my 49medal cushion that i had over #10 on lb would have made ne safe to do 1-2 wars a day here and 4-5 wars on my alt. Keeping my same war pace just diifferent accounts. Had it been clear at start that there would be an increase at end of season i would have warred accounts much differently all season. But now my 49 medal cushion can be overcome in a day and a half. That to me is total bs. Someone who took easy street for first 6 weeks can war hard for 2 weeks and overcome someone who warred hard for 6 weeks. Not right by anymeans

8. I agree with most of the people here...No support to medal increase...Think about people who warred continuously for 6 weeks and for some reason if they cant war much next 2 weeks...their efforts can easily be defeated by this increase...people who want to have spot in top 100 or 500 should earn it...this increase is not justified...Full support to "No increase" of medals...

9. Troll trolls all the time in fact he's named TROLL. Why tell people not to troll? I would be flattered if so many people following my example.

10. Support. Though I rarely war it's nice to see players finally denouncing this increase.

11. No support for lazy people

12. Farr who you calling lazy? That's a hypocritical statement from a "I wanna be active when I want" kind of player. Get a grip on yourself. Btw how's your plunder with all those towers 

13. Plunder is crap ron  doesnt matter, growing in this game is like carrying water to the sea 

14. I'm just saying here but why not suggest that those who already have the medals have their medals increased to acuminate for the medal increase ?

So if you had 1 and medals start giving out 5 then all your medals would be 5x more?

15. LB's need more medals due to not enough participation in Round wars?

Make indi: 10 medals Remove round wars️

16. And i love being hypocritical, not only do i like hippos, i also think that agreeing on every thread is boring. And those who complain that other players spend less money, i hope you had FUN during the first 6 weeks, if not why do you do this…

17. @Vamp,

Well then I'm glad they are boosting medals even more then. You are in a full season of war. Regardless of medal change, you are fighting for your spots on the LB. If you had a nice cushion? Good. You can keep it if you continue to war.

It has happened before.

Further more, yes, it wasn't clearly stated. So, don't assume, ever.

18. Support
    No increase medal