Why Do YOU Play KaW?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Sanguine, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Abend KaWmunnity,

Today I bring you the questions:
    1.Why do you play KaW?
    2.What drives you to log in or tap your lady face app every day or so?
    3.Is it the people? The epics? The war?

And my final questions:
    4.How long do you plan to keep playing? 5.What will be your last straw?
    6.How will you go out at the end? As a noob or at the top of the leaderboard?

Just some things I wonder about when I play and see you guys around here. I want to know your feelings. Love you guys.

2. I play KaW because there isn't any other mobile game that interests me as much. I plan on playing until this gets shut down, and at that time I will still be a beginner.

3. I play kaw because i love it. I tap the app everyday because i been doing it for like 5 months straight. I plan to be on lb very soon. I will never quit.

4. Some of ur questions are easy some are not i cannot predeict the future.i started kaw 3 days ago just loking for something too do i started out with several games really alot of them were boring as hell came across kaw and wow i was welcomed by alot of ppl it was madness and luv at first sight.now comes the learning curve and thats where i am at now.i think the ppl play a large part (ya never know really who behind the mask but i take it at face value) as far as the rest of ur question it will have to wait i guess when bordom takes over and the fun is gone and the game becomes stressful instead of fun that will b my line real life is hard enuf and as always its what u make of it u cause drama u get drama back.i wish all new ppl well and hope ur experence was as good as mine.

5. I play kaw, because it's a great game which keeps me addicted every day. So much goals to achieve, so much time to get there. I mostly play to grow and actually got somewhere, not only for myself, but also for my current clan. As of now I can't see myself quitting kaw any day soon, still so much to do. Even tho I will probs go out as a nobody

6. I play for the people. Originally when I started 4 years ago (this is my second account) I did it because it was my only game. I will play until the end unless they make new buildings like 1 tril each. I open the app just to talk to friends and sometimes exchange hits. When I'm done with the game I just hope to be known for who I am, whether through forums or in WC.

7. KaW is a different kind of game and I like it. It offers different styles of play and new experiences.

I still have this fantasy of me being high up on the LB.

I will most likely play until the game is forced to close(By any means) or I die.

N/a

8. I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was
    To catch them is my real test
    to train them is my cause
    I will travel across the land, searching far and wide
    Teach Pokémon to understand
    the power that's inside
    Pokémon
    Gotta catch em all (It's you and me)
    I know it's my destiny, Pokémon
    Oh, you're my best friend
    In a world we must defend
    Pokémon
    Gotta catch 'em all (A heart so trueeee)
    Our courage will pull us through
    You teach me
    And I teach you
    Pokémon
    Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all
    Pokémon

Every challenge along the way
    With courage I will face
    I will battle everyday
    To claim my right full place
    Come with me, the time is right
    Theres no better team
    Arm and arm we`ll win the fight
    Its always been our dream

9. Kaw is love kaw is life

10. But seriously. Not anymore. Game is stagnant

11. Although not as fun for me as it used to be, it's still one of the best mobile games out there. It seems like I can't find a game simple enough to casually play yet still complex enough to be interesting mechanicaly.

12. I play because of friends. When I retire it will be in a ball of flames getting all 200k of each of my sdp burnt. Happy Kawing

13. I play KaW to get those female dogs. 

14. ^Shadow has a dog fetish

Not even female dogs

15. Because.... Because.... Kawddiction bruh

16. I play KaW because it interests me. I love playing with others and talking with other people.