Clan Hero Fights

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by aTMoSPHeRe, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Think about the beginning of the movie Troy.

Two armies were about to war but instead they
    came to an agreement...or something....where both sides decided to have their best warriors to fight.

I think it would be cool to see which clan has the best 1v1 warrior.
    Skill or size...

Im thinkin cr #1

*Insert picture*/ppjcode.html

2. Skill doesn't directly mean they are the largest in the clan. I think this idea needs to be refined a bit more but decent idea

3. I'm loving the idea. Perhaps a tournament where each clan participating sends their top fighter.

4. Yes yes.. I like this concept..

How about a 1-1 oil wrestling match of each clans finest ahem warrior

5. Troy is probably the worst movie I've ever ******* seen. But decent idea.

6. Troy is a great movie. Along with Greek mythology.

7. Because it accurately represents the Greek times.

Good thing they could iron all their clothes and keep them so spotlessly clean.

8. Its a movie get over it.

9. Did anyone catch gay vibes in that movie?

10. A tad bit tbh

11. A **** one at that, centred around Brad Pitt with his pants off. Watch a documentary, that film is a joke.

12. Ok the second filtered word is an informative program (doco)... Crappy filter.

13. C'mon Vin..

You loved watching Brad Pitt

14. of course I did.
    but it's still a shitty movie 

15. So a 1v1 ? Isn't that something we already do or did I miss something :?

16. Yeah but theres no scores. It either ends in mutual cf. Reset....in your case a forum appology lol. I just thought it would be interesting to see kaws strongest plus most skilled player recognized

17. War is a team effort. Theres good clans. Good wcs. Good trackers. But when it comes down to it theres no solo aspect.

18. I'm even more confused now

We fight wars in real life to submission, mutual and my fav on this game ..
    Complete removal of the face of the planet.
    ( Or kaw in our case :p )

We can do this by getting them to hire allies or write cf for a submissive cf.
    We can mutually agree that it's stand still where neither side is winning or losing.
    And we can also remove players and clans by hitting till the player resets, everyone leaves the clan or the clan is disbanded.

If you had a new feature to make either one more fun then it's good but you didn't explain it very well :?