Mooses top 10 list

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Support for

Every

Single

Idea.

2. Great list of ideas as always, Moose! I definitely want to see better clan structure. It can not be that hard to implement at least some small additions like co-owner and head admin. I would also like to see KaW return to at least a resemblance of a free-to-pay game. I have been playing on this account for almost two years, and I believe I finished the Quests after four months tops. After that, the only way to get xtals and nobs is to purchase them. I mean, come on, devs are not even trying to make this look like a free game. Have some ebs drop xtals and nobs, or better yet make them random drops in PvP. I also love the ideas about old equip, we earned it all so we ought to be able to do something with the leftovers. Oh, and one final note, this is just a personal pet peeve of mine...give mobile device users the capability to search forums and see post counts, active users, etc, like pc users have.

3. I think an interesting idea would he that old equipment could be traded In for Xtals. Not a ton if Xtals, but, enough.

4. Android needs a block list too please !

5. Me: "Here devs, I would like to trade in this here Hysterectmae Helmetooo for one shiny....."

Devs: <YOU HAVE RECEIVED 1 NOBILITY POINT FOR YOUR EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE. PLEASE DO NOT SPEND IT ALL IN ONE PLACE.>

Me:

Devs:

6. Why not award nobility point for winning a certain amount of pvp actions to anchorage more pvp in KaW

7. Support to all of this

8. Support

9. Nice ideas

However..

If you are scouting adt on someone pre war

The building list on idevice is much more helpful , a mix of both would be cool :)

10. lol Willy, you are probably correct. I like Moose's idea way better, but knowing devs yours seems much more likely. But hell, I guess it would be better than what we get for old equip now...which is, basicly, old dusty equip lol

11. SUPPORTī€Ž

12. Android can see All builds! I Agree With Most

13. Some good ideas here. We can post our support or lack of support. Until there is outrage similar to the new "pots" debacle it seems nothing will be done. It is a shame since the "customers" usually dictate what may or may not work for a business. When will the devs learn to read or listen to their own customers and implement some of the ideas listed here as well as in the past. If they do not work fine, but if these new ideas work what a better; more enjoyable game this will be.

14. All sounds good to me MOOSE
    As usual ur ideas r very good

FULL SUPPORT

15. Creating a clan should cost more. Been same forever and there are too many clans.

16. I totally agree with you Moose