Mooses top 10 list

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Moose2, Oct 9, 2014.

1. 1. Richer clan structure

2. Ability for admins to silence noobs in cc (silence lasts 6 hours and has no bearing on players permanent record)

3. KaW clock

4. Replace banner with a GaW type "bio" page

5. Incentivize PvP (beyond EE). Lets find ways to reward good Ol fashioned farming.

6. Make a stock market for bronze bars. This will make banking more interesting.

7. Place a visible timer on inactive accounts that shows when reset will occur. This will aide people in making same rally purchase decisions. (Yes, I support forced resets)

8. Let idevices "see" other kingdoms instead of just getting a "list" of buildings. Android can see other kingdoms, and apple users should be able too as well.

9. Make the betting system we just experienced permanent. It adds excitement to KaW.

10. Have an annual K.O. LB for EE. Board gets reset every New Year's Day. Top 1 through 1k get prizes before new season starts. Their are, if course, tiers in that top 1k. (Yea, I know, this doesn't recognize the players who do things other than KOs, but who cares. In football, the QB is the star, and in EE, the KO machines are the stars)

This is a list of the top 10 things I'd like to see development push through. What do you think of my list? Are there any things not on my list you'd like to see? I am tossing this out there to get a feel for what you want in your game. How would YOU make KaW better?

Late addition: lets have our list counts displayed by our names on idevice and android,

2. Support for 1, 4, 5 and 8. If devs manage to implement one of those within, say a month, I'd be really happy 

3. SUPPORT

I would also like to see broken sword added to people who cast for Indy wars unequipped.

4. Support

5. It would take longer than a month,But the ideas are do-able now seeing how ATA shutdown GAW and PIMD. These should most defiantly be thought about . Support 

6. One v one leaderboard or even a knockout competition for player v player

7. How do android users see buildings

8. I'd Like a new one. If you agree just do @5 support.

Inactives in indi wars get a some sort of sanction such as a spell being casted on the player after 3 Inactives which doesn't let them do indi wars.

9. Maybe update PvP so when you get a person "DTW" it counts as a personal KO.

Add personal KO to player stats

10. Awesome Moose, I support all of these!

11. I would also like to see wolfie's war fur thing implemented, even if only temporarily

12. Support and also Stevie

13. Android users see your kingdoms as if we where looking over your shoulder as you were viewing your own kingdom. We do not get a text breakdown ( building a x2, tower B x3 etc)

14. I support what almighty Stevie Nix said

15. Ehy moose wht about clan events? Events in which u participate as a clan, and not as an individual. Like collect a max number of _____ dropping from ebs or doing a certain eb the max number of times during a certain period of time etc.

16. Who cares. The devs don't listen. They won't even listen to their own mods. They won't even stay true to themselves, nothing will change. All they want is EBs and EE. They want you spending seals in a HTE clan and spending xstalls to EE end of story.

17. Cratos: that could defiantly be a future promo, perhaps

18. Numbers 5,6,9 would make this game a top App Store game. Without it, it'll never grow and just drop further and further.

19. Support for what almightystevietyler said