New Drops for Smoking Signal, The Summoner, A Familiar Foe

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Oct 8, 2014.

1. How about new drops from Smoking Signals and The Summoner and A Familiar Foe.
    Not Really, new drops to the game but new drops to that specific Epic Battles.

The Drops would be: (They will be rare drops)
    -Aqua
    -Inferno
    -Steel of the Monarch
    -Steel of the Conqueror
    -Steel of the Defender
    -Cloth of the Monarch
    -Cloth of the Conqueror
    -Cloth of the Defender
    -Bloodwood

Now these will, be extra rare drops as they usually are:
    -Horn of Calydor
    -Seal of Damned

Why this?
    Simple, these Epic Battles are the most difficult. Shouldn't they drop more, than other Epic Battles?
    In Addition, the only drop we see from these Epic Battles are Relics and Scrolls. (They are rare, and not against these scrolls being rare). (Also, developers have stated to have increased drop rate) .

Who benefits?
    All players, in Clans that run these type of Epic Battle.

Comment if you support, if you do not support add why.

Happy Anniversary, Kingdoms at War

Happy Kawing, Everyone.

2. Nah if these drop from these ebs it discourages the ebs that currently drop it. The ebs that currently drop it are also much much easier so you disadvantage smaller players that need someone bigger to smack it down

3. No it shouldn't, because what would be the need for ebs such as tsg then. Devs made the scrag ebs only drop scrolls on purpose.

4. TSG, would be for those who are just looking to get some plunder, and have small builds.

5. Disagree completely. Current system forces diversity in what ebs you do for certain things. This just makes every eb before these three obsolete.

6. Update:

This, will only be available during the weekend. It would start at 11:59pm Pacific Time Friday and end 11:59 Pacific Time Sunday. If Smoking Signals, The Summoner and A Familiar Foe are started before the time ends on Sunday, they will still get the drops. Amongst completion of the Epic Battle.

7. I think they should do ebs where each gives you a different special item that does different things

8. I smell the stench of a fairy.

9. I'd like to see SS drop scrolls occasionally.

10. You know actually all the steel, cloth, aqua and inferno aren't really rare drop. I only unloaded 4 times on TS and I got basically all of them. :|

11. Why, do, I , read, all, your, threads, like, Stevie from, Malcolm... In.... The....... Middle?

12. What about dropping new potions that you can't get any other way?

13. Nonono too many eb's all ready. Ya'll want more ebs go start your own game.

14. Just run tsg/dragon eb rotation every clan is doing this

15. I'm going to go ahead and agree with Mossy on this one.

16. Shouldn't they reward extra? They do. A ton of gold compared to other free to play EBs.