TRIPLE CROWN CLUB: Top Plunder, Top Actions, Top KOs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Nice. Thx Jedi. It is a team effort with some awesome WC's

2. This is pretty cool. Nice OP

3. Yes, Frog, it is a team effort always. This is just a way to recognize those that accomplished those three tasks in one war. Professional sports games have Most Valuable Player awards after each game but obviously the whole team contributed.

Tell you what, you make it onto the list (whether or not you are the won that wins the free items at the end of season) and I will personally seal for you post-season, bud. Deal?

4. System war achievements? Tell us more๎’๎’๎’
    Get your stripper badge playa

5. Frog, wars are group efforts but so is football. Football gets MVP's for individuals.

Still, on your comment, I am guessing the op cares, so he is putting his effort in to run this event.

6. Too bad I'll never make triple crown club,but I can come to paradise hangout and drop my Seal and act like I won.... (;

7. Miguel Cabrera isn't there :shock:

8. Mikey, this week hasn't been added yet.

9. Jeez stop complaining about everything.
    Maybe thank him for his work..?

10. Great thread wish the DEVS would find this but hey better done if you do it yourself

11. Cheers Jedi, glad to see old clannies still active. Frog you nub....why soo serious?

12. Can we do one fron down under. Oh wait there are no wars for them

13. Good job Jedi!
    Too bad I usually only get most actions.

14. Proditer,

I see your name in that category a lot. Everytime I look over the data from wars, I'm always hoping to find another name to add the list. Call me weird or simply a fan of EE wars but I'm always cheering for players to do their best in wars. Keep up the great warring job that you do!

15. (Week five additions added to original post list)

16. ill never make this list :'( when im top plunder i get no ko's and low actions. When lots of ko's and or high actions low plunder. Guess i will just have to deal with it. But eccellent work jedi, is great to check this and your other thread out. Tons of valuable and interesting stats. If i had a cookie id give it to you.

17. That noob lioness actually has a KO?

18. Week 6 added to original post

19. you have some great names so far jedi :)