Weekend Plunder Bonus

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 4, 2014.

1. This game has never been more fun!!! :D

Let's grab some extra gold!!

We can grow faster and do harder epic battles when you grow!

A kaw player, sean893

2. This game has never been more fun!!

I just love how the ally market and overall game is inflated unfairly bc of HTE!!!

Equality is for noobs. Why should I earn it when I can buy it

So much fun!!! :D

Sincerely a forumer, Eclipso

3. So I log in to see what's going on around 11:30 am CST and I get the message about prolific plunder. The only problem is I won't be able to play the next 6 hours. Doh!

It would be nice if we could decline and get the option to accept each subsequent time we log in.

No 2 hours of plunder for me today :(

4. This only tells me something bad is in store for us new buildings, land or both no thanks you keep my 100% extra

5. All the people saying thank you Devs! Yes, it is sorta nice and all but they do it so all you spenders crank it up on HTE even more.
    Smart but thanking them is pointless.

6. Good thinking devs. And great timing.

7. Don't restart unless you want your bonus.

8. It's simple don't log in to play unless you know you have 2 hours or more free.....that's how stupid this is....let us choose when to activate the spell.....I won't play again today now until I am home and have time but the spell is wasted

9. Thanx for plunder bonus, helps small members grow.

10. next week still have ? or only this week ? :?

11. If you are thinking of releasing more building upgrades, please rethink this. You will lose more veteran players who are consistent spenders in the game.

The rat race to Bc needs a break. Let us rest for awhile and accumulate some assets again. Pvp players and clans are some of your best spenders in the game. Don't force us out by making us eb 24/7 to keep up with ee/eb players build wise.

12. Is this every weekend?

13. Thanks for the plunder bonus spell . . . Can we expect regens to be twice as fast next weekend?

14. Let us choose when to activate it within the 24 hours

15. How about this: instrad of getting the plunder spell we get a spell that does nothing and lasts for 14 hours. As long as this spell is active, we can cast the plunder spell once.

This way everyone can chose when to start the double plunder.

Right now it is random when the spell starts. On some devices the spell started early this morning, less than 24 hours after I woke up yesterday. Others started randomly during the next hours and only on a few devices I have been able to start the spell with an app restart at the time I wanted to have it.

16. How about this:

Stop complaining about the chance at FREE gold. You are never satisfied :roll:

17. Thanks for the eb plunder bonus but why does this not carry through with pvp ?
    Weak sauce
    No love

18. Thank you, KaW Devs ️ ~ dev 