HEY DEVS!!!! Spy based banners, just do it

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Thanatos-Korgano, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It would be really sweet. But sadly it seems lime only banners that will give spy boost are the feather hunt one or the new upcomming ee war one. Both if which still lean heavy ib the att side of stats. Devs dont like spies, my guess is that they are hiding something 

2. I lost you at no support because your hard headed and won't see this any other way.

When i say work for it i mean by ee wars. Devs have events that give these special banners. It's obvious devs want to keep spy banners as something more rare and as something for ppl to work for.

3. you call these event banners "spy banners"?

Your mistaken, there all balanced stats - not spy emphasis. I posted within the first page of this thread, that the devs mentioned in feedback months back, details for "spy emphasis banners" will be held here in forums in the future. So it will happen.

4. Yeah, the EE war banners (and hunt banners) are not spy banners. To say that is just incorrect.

You can war like crazy, hope for the best luck on matchups/etc, get no mith (cuz you're a hansel and would basically be forced to war as a pure spy), and in the end you could get a banner that predominately favors atk and gives you a little bump to spy.....oh, and by the way, you typically can't enchant it.

Thanks but I'll let my atk build and SH do the EE wars. I'm not interested in spending a huge amount of time and blind luck to have my hansel end up with a 25% version of what atk builds and hybrids get without having to do any of that.

5. Support for spy banners.

6. Support. While spy builds seem to be favored in other aspects of the game like drops, gold, etc. spy banners are way overdue. Devs should just do it and we will all be thanking thek in wc. Or not.

7. Nobody thinks this is a good idea support.

8. Before this season I would have supported this.

But with the prominence of spies in primal wars I think adding spy banners would only exacerbate the already ps dominated rosters

9. Banners involving all stats would be great. It would also be nice to have some that are good static stats and not % based

10. As a straight white spy, I am enraged by this prolonged oppression of our kind..

11. This was in their timeline when they initially released banners. It should have been released by now. Instead they worked on a gambling promo that requires you to be on at certain times to even play:-(
    BOO...Where are our Spy banners & PvP? Stop procrastinating Devs.

12. SUPPORT TO THE HANSELS

13. Support spy banners....im a attack build...id like to increase the spy stats for this new ebs that require more spies to kill the bars and get the scrolls...so this is my opinion:FULL SUPPORT

14. ATA doesn't care about spy builds, if they did this wouldn't even be an issue.

15. Still waiting on spy and hybrid banners and higher levels im slowly closing on capping blue and green roughly 60 away from either. Seems those of us who dont go all troop build get left out

16.  it's not that hard devs lol you can do it

17. kaw has nothing to say. They are too lazy to even reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.