The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Eh, destiny was a meh game for me, I don't see it lasting when its completed.

The grinding and numbers Parr of the game is non existent and the game was pretty damn easy all things considered. The PvP side if things felt unbalanced with clunky controls.

Was still a fun games but I don't see it lasting.

2. See the thing is though, I don't want to play Destiny…

3. Oh but you do Para. It's really just messing with your mind.

Come on, let us Console players win.
    Just once.

4. So after 5 and a bit days of Rubik's Cube solving; I've gone from barely controlling it to my average of 1 minute 30 seconds with a PB of 1 minute 11s.

5. I never could figure out the Rubik's Cube.
    Lucky you.

6. Personal best.

7. Divergent or the Hunger Games?

8. *sips hot cocoa* never read em

9. c. Battle Royale

If Hunger Games is in the equation, Battle Royale is a better made, more realistic and a more enjoyable experience; because let's be honest, the Hunger Games is a huge ripoff of the Battle Royale with added 'character' and a stupid and pulled out love triangle where two characters are basically made of cardboard.

10. Ohhhhhh so that's the name of it? I was reading YouTube comments, and someone mentioned that the Hunger Games is a ripoff. But I was wondering what book it was a ripoff of.
    What's the author's name?

But besides for BR, Divergent or Hunger Games?

11. Did anyone here play Dishonored? Amazing game.

12. Just finished Bioshock 2. That was a deep game, but really depressing.
    On to Dragon Age Origins.

13. I found Dishonoured more Disappointing (badoom tsst).
    It had a rather linear story but disguised it as far more open, there seemed little point going non lethal and stealth wasn't required because your weapons were too powerful.

14. Well obviously you could easily do that, but the entire point is to be stealthy. You don't have to be stealthy, but you could and should try. Though I do agree that the weapons were too overpowered.
    Compared to AC, it really isn't that bad. In AC you didn't have to be stealthy because they attack you one at a time, and one you finished the very linear storyline the "open world" aspect doesn't seem so amazing. Skyrim and Fallout you can enjoy for hours more after you finish the storyline (more for Skyrim than for Fallout: NV).

So honestly I really liked Dishonored. It was dark in a good kind of way, while the likes of Arkham Asylum and City, and Bioshock is a little too dark for me. (I also like the Dead Space feel.)

Plus the world's look was created by the same person who made the cities and everything in Half Life 2, so the game felt familiar.

15. yo guys i haven't been around in a while but a few general updates on my life
    -i switched schools to a new boarding school (it's an rtc program, google it if you want)
    -i have a fish named harold
    -i learned how to play guitar and i'm learning cough syrup by young the giant atm
    -i learned how to knit and knit myself a scarf
    -yeah

16. I'm learning guitar too!
    Dayum

17. Yay for you. Now please exit the forums and game. :D

18. So yah... I just watched The Maze Runner yesterday. Sick movie IMO.