OSW: Yafi vs NA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9 months of this. While I spit in NA's face they keep telling me it's raining.

2. 9 months of this. As we rip 10's of trillions off LOS and then Yafo, they tell us their 3t in pots burned off twicc are winning this war

3. The award winning price get" the public opinion" goes to Appleseed

The judges reward goes like this:
    - For his continues struggle to keep YAFI look good out to kawmunity
    - For his genius twisting words and legit ss,
    - For spending hour of hours reading hundreds of pages in Yafi vs NA thread, extra points.

For best actor goes to Appleseed
    - His genius and heartbreaking story keep Yafi look good, well don't we all get a tear in our eyes!

Good luck for the future!

/judges are the following
    New Age

4. Appleseed the man/woman with a silver tongue and a dull wit coming at us with... What?

We prove to you that Twicc doesn't take 1 trill worth of hits a week and you say we doctor the ss.

If you want more proof I could give you the math of the situation.

Then you show, what 4 ss's of some of our members talking about incoming?

There is 3 or 4 active Yafi clans, I hope some of y'all actually hit a few of us.

And there there is your :lol: emoji.

That is a psychological thing my friend. It is like laughing or force laughing when telling a story in person. It is a sign of having high nerves. You fear your post or story will either hold little substance or little comedic value so you force a laugh emoji or 30 in a post to try and boost the content out of a fit of nerves.

The same goes for those who over use lol, and other laugh emoji and phrases.

Though none of it really matters.

Your laughs, your words, our laughs our words.

All of it is just banter and bull **** when it comes right too it.

Because it doesn't matter how it starts, doesn't matter how people say or post about how it is fought.

By yours, freezes, and a host of other players in Yafi, I know New Age is doing a great job at this OSW!

5. Apple talking of facts. Let's dole out some facts. I'll start.....

Mariuszjan-6t stripped
    Elfi-3.2t stripped
    Roh_kingdanch-4t stripped
    LOS-rox-Bo-5t stripped
    -EVL--5t stripped
    Bigbob7-6t stripped
    Ya__szatan__fi-3t stripped
    IPhito-9t stripped(started this war)
    Ya_Eagle_fi-11t stripped
    Auiom-8t stripped
    Tjaon-5t stripped

LOS family-Dead
    Ya_grom_fi-dead clan

That's a short list of strips, and nothing under 3t is on it.

Also adding in the fact that NA managed to destroy the LOS family of clans and send them running to Yafi, junk tucked.

I beg Yafi to PLEASE show me that you guys have done at least 1/2 the damage to NA that NA has dealt out to you. I'll drop all 5t in my allies/BB if you can match 1/2 the damage NA has done. I BEG YOU!!!!!

lol

6. I think you missed Malak strips lol

7. That's truth LOS when runing to YAFI lol

8. I didn't miss Malaks tumble from 30 on the Ally LB at the beginning of this. I purposefully left it out. I figured the short list I provided was sufficient evidence that Yafi is full of it. The list is no where near a complete list of all the gold taken from Yafi.

That's why apple keeps saying Yafi doesn't care about gold. They can't stop bleeding it. A clan of 50 against 2 families of clans. And the end results are obviously very lopsided in favor of the smaller crowd



9. You people take this game a little too seriously...

10. To the statless player, we love having fun, fighting in OSW's and spitting banter! View it how you will though.

11. You guys really do like to run your mouths a lot don't you? I have lost a lot of the respect I had for New Age because of recent events. I really think differently of Twicc now. All I see is just going off in forums. I've been in yafi for quite sometime now and know we will not respond unless it was warranted. I'm not even sure what you are trying to accomplish either New Age. You had rebuilt your reputation from being perceived as "cheaters" to a tight knit clan. You then proceed to go after moderators for doing their job. I completely understand it is a "war" game, but kaw is way more of a social app. there is just simply not a need for certain actions and behaviors. I think you should take a good luck at the "new" new age.

12. Do I see 11t stripped from me lol, correct the amount of funds were 10t total, I managed to save 2t due to someone waking me up.

Also note, I was never a yafi member when I was stripped, I was still at fallen immortal at the time lol.

Best 2t ever.

best facts of The day.

13. You know Apple has struck so deeply into new age's heart and emotions when so many of them come out to post when Apple made a mistake despite Twicc saying he gave them orders not to post forums. LOL!

New Age getting from bad to worse hahaha

14. We haven't even gone into how NA is posing 625b a day due to yafi hitting you guys too much

Simple calculations would yield 93T over 5 months lol

Like wow!

15. OK posing means losing
    Damn autocorrect

16. Yes, you are losing.
    Autocorrect is correct :lol:

17. Freeze it really does appear that you are too simple to do simple calculations.

YAFAIL the Legendary Pot Burners.

18. I think NA is kicking ass ...! Pot burning isn't really anything impressive ...! Unless I see twicc stripped I DNT see NA loosing this war ! Respect to both clans but hands down 2 NA !!

19. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How much was that within 56 hours?
    Do your own calculations. Nuff said about how you try to lie :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. You know something? That wasn't what I said :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: Read again ;)
    Not surprising given the numeral times NA legends has shown how they believe blindly without reading :lol:

Granted, my SS shows 0.7T a week :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.