1Medallions for nomatchup

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -SweetnesS-, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Hi Devs, Everyone is doing Primals Round and Individual wars . But some are still not getting any wars because their builds are not ready yet or they are new.. They wanna enjoy the wars too. Pls make an update that Nomatches gives 1medallions which will help those who dont get wars except indi or get much nomatches.

2. Nancor.

3. No, then people will simply attempt to get no matches for medallions instead of actually warring.

4. Ok ur argument is invalid for 2 reasons.

1. U said some builds want to enjoy wars. What has that got to do with no matches? I might be doing out on a limb here but u aren't warring if ur getting no matches.

2. This is easily exploitable, getting high medallions is for hardened warriors, not noobs deliberately getting no matches to get the medallion eying equip that isn't earned.

5. Clans could easily get no matches on purpose and collect enough medallions to receive ee equip.

NO SUPPORT

6. Terrible idea no support

7. Yes! Let's give a reward to people for not doing anything.

This sounds familiar but I can't elaborate cuz it could be racist

8. No. 1 medallion will not help anyway. It is easily exploitable. Devs already compensate with mith reward.

9. No support. then people could just build rosters that they knew would get no match

10. Support…nah im playing stupid idea no support

11. Not just no but hell no

12. Ok imma tell u a story from long long ago(like 3 weeks ago)

Rancor and EE clock used to reset when u get a no match

LB players used to war get Rancor lvl 50 and EE lvl5 then all stack up Into a clan and do a round war making them to powerful for any clan and... Always given a no match... Allowing them to keep their EE lvl and their rancor without wasting xtals or risking it on a loss and actually warring

What do ya think would happen if medals were actually given out for no match??? If I'm correct medals are the knew rancor lvl... So now if your plan were allowed... I'll tell ya

LBs would stack a roster so they would always have no match would get free medals and get all equip at end of wars for doing absolutely nothing to earn it only motivation they'd have is the Eatoc Edge which most don't need since they are HFBC

This would be immediately turned into an exploit and does not have the authentic TL stamp of Approval. Worst of all the exploit would only be used by the Tiny and the huge...

TL;DR The OPs plan would be turned into an exploit by the strongest of the KaW players and I do not Support his idea

NO SUPPORT

13. No support