Nomad Arrow Leaderboards + Results

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

I bet on purple

2. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

Come on devs give us an update already

3. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

Green has midget and donno there's no way they can lose, I'm out 137 arrows...

4. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

Thats only the first clan idiot

5. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

Rip devs

6. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

FYI devs... 10 teams mean a tie is possible.

7. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

they addressed "ties" in the original thread. something about roshambo...or plunder difference.

8. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

this is from 4 days ago :-/

9. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

Troll n cloud whod u each vote on?

10. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

Troll said he bet on himself which is purple.

11. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

If a tie happens they put together the plunder of the war 

12. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

Green won. I got home 2min late to bet. Was gonna go all out on purple. Thank you so much slow ass pizza guy

13. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

War Betting Schedule
    Betting will only be available during selected wars, each of which will make use of 50 person rosters.
    9/19 @ 3PM PDT
    9/21 @ 9PM PDT
    9/23 @ 6AM PDT
    9/25 @ 12PM PDT
    9/27 @ 6PM PDT
    9/29 @ 9AM PDT
    10/1 @ 3PM PDT

Seriously devs your lack of an update and not putting the clans into 50 lots as suggested cost lots of ppl arrows that they have worked for. I suggest u consider compensation for lack of update and actually changing rules of competition which skews betting probably and meant ppl can sit out due to it being harder to pick smaller rostered wars. Rosters were supposed to be 50 ppl and were not. I don't know whether there has been a holiday in ATA but lack of feedback from anyone from last few days and then stuffing up matchups to not put them in 50 ppl rosters really affected the result.

14. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

I think hebetted for purple. Sounds butthurt

15. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

I actually dont care about arrows as the eq is of no use to me. I think if you run a promo you should stick to what is stated and also run decent customer service as is requested. Im sure some ppl wanted to see what the top 500 cutoff was and just risk the excess.

16. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

I agree w you. No reason lb shouldnt have been updated

17. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

I'm just surprised the event is still going and that any of you even care

I bet someone called the one time on the devs for underage gambling and that's why there hasn't been an update

18. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

medallions lb should be updated as well and they havent done so too. lack of update on both accounts is very bad imo esp since gaw and other players have come over and prob trying for both promos to get eq

19. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

THEY DID NOT UPDATE LB BECAUSE OF ALL THE HTE FREAKS GETTING 60ARROWS PER EB. BECAUSE OF THIS KAW MADE 10 TEAMS SO BETTING WAS HARDER TO PREDICT.

BECAUSE OF UNPREDICTABLE BETTING MORE PEOPLE LOSE THEIR BETS SO LB UPDATE WILL BE SOON AFTER THEY HAVE CANCELED OUT THE HTE DROPS. ALSO THE HTE DROPS DECREASED RIGHT AFTER WARMMORE

20. Re: Nomad Arrow Leaderboards

woah caps rage