increase pot purchase with 1000 and 2500

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Buying pots on droid is fairly easy, just select 500 and spam purchase. The buy window doesnt close after buying.

2. PC can only buy up to 1k at a time. Which is great if you want to cut your time in half, but you cant really buy them all in one go if youre wanting to buy a crap load of them.

3. Im good with the purchases

4. Yes I had about 800b once trying to buy the top few spy attack pots and my god I just said **** it and turned on my pc

5. Support! Buying pots is a pain

6. Support! I don't want fairly easy I want easy which is select purchase amount. I don't want to spam @#! I want what I want when I want it.

7. Support️ Dev's up the number of pots that can be purchased on mobile devices.

8. Android also does bulk buying well (at least my HTC one does)

9. Support big mino!

10. Support, easily implemented and very reasonable 

11. I would like to see this, say u can buy 490 pots but u hit buy 500, it says u can't afford this, why not it just buy the 490 pots instead of having to get 200 200 50 20 20, 1 action instead of 5. Buying 500 at a time is not near as annoying as that.

12. 1000 at a time would be awesome! Support

13. What about a "buy max" button where you buy as many one pot as you can afford instead of buy 50, 25, 10, 5, 1 to bank on a certain pot

14. Weirdly enough I had this same discussion with someone yesterday, would like to see the option to buy larger quantities of pots on Idevice ️

15. I agree mino, 1000 at a time is way to low.