No Mith from Assassinations in EE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Steph, Sep 22, 2014.

1. That seems correct. As a pure spy we can steal for plunder leaving us open so no wc wants that. Scouts contribute to mith but ps would use our assassins it does the same job scouts are what attack builds use on us.

I don't think we will see a change in the system tbh. It's just a shame every action does not have the same reward.

2. Support to op. Awesome tracker

3. No the "system" does not work, it is flawed to better accommodate attack builds.

4. Thanks redbourne 

5. First off, kiss my ass.

Secondly, this is just another slap in the face to spy builds from devs.

Lastly, GLAD I don't do this lame ****

OmegaLSA

6. Support it doesn't make any sense

7. Agreed with Omega and support to OP.

I'll elaborate later.

8. U do realize devs don't recognize built "types" right?

They only supply u lands and individual buildings to install on those lands u choose the ratio at which u install them to customize for ur game play

They didnt make up attack build, hansel, ps, sh , gh , haxor, or hybrid ... The players did that

They designed the game with different buildings so u could choice which ones u wanted for ur style of play and just as they determined value of actions by the ratio u get on a full bar unload they also gave certain mechanics to using certain ratio of buildings (enabling us to be ps sh gh attack hybrid or watever) so that we could best use the available buildings in that ratio...

But they never changed the specific individual building mechanics they are the same no matter wat ratio of buildings u use period

They have u freedom to build how u wanted u choose that mechanic, if u didn't fully understand wat that meant then how's that the devs fault ? Why should they make a special allowance because of the ratio of buildings u use when u get the exact same mechanics for each building as everyone else ?

9. Ok first of all thats total bs, ps arent the only ones who assassinate, (hansel mechs/anyone with good spy bfa) not to mention you can't blame ps stacking as the cause because SH is a pretty damn good reason not to have round wars

10. So, moose...points win football games too...why is the left tackle generally the 2-3rd highest payed player? He doesn't generate points?

11. That's some bs, if anything scouts shouldn't be payed, and as for the "dtw" to all hits.. Lieeee you can scout a PS to 0 and they become useless

12. exactly the reason Assasins shouldn't be counted. Ps have enough advantages as it is.

13. Another reason not to "war"

14. @ moose
    Ps is not bs because we only get 1 bar. Where atk builds get 2. If we war as hansel on anything but primal we are leaks. We have to work with the build we choose for the game. The devs should make every type of build equal on mith payout. I support steph

15. Stupid rule. Everyone hating on PS now. So now we can war for equipment that we will not be able to upgrade. Excellent work devs no.wonder so many people keep leaving the game.

16. @Frog. Im sure you got some of that EE5 by using PS in war.

17. Like it was said before, there are technically no build types. We made those up, the players. The developers put in buildings and lands to allow you to tailor your stats to your own liking. To customise your game experience. There is no consideration for our different build types. Because to the developers, there are none.
    Simple.

Even I don't support this. Every type of build has it's own advantages. Some more, in different situations.

18. I had 90 actions 10kos from assassinations and got a total 33 mith it sucks #support more mith for PS

19. So basically unless you war how moose says you should war your screwed.... your an idiot an have absolutely no right berating a build type payout just cause you dont like it an as for the moronic comment of the system works wow just wow remove your tongue from atas ass

20. Support. Guess devs dont want my money anymore.

#Steph4Mod