-dynasty- farmed my clan!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ__ShAkE_MaStUh__TEC, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didnt get silenced chad

2. Went to hide behind clan a...smooth

3. Just pinned and zeroed two more members of dynasty and I'm not even full troops.
    Still waiting on incoming, almighty warriors.

4. Oh my... I finally bothered to read the rest of this thread and not only is dynasty unable to return hits, comprehend the true meaning of respect, understand why people are calling them out as noobs but they also have no idea what they're doing in this game. If you guys were anywhere near osw players I'd have heard my phone vibrate at least once instead of hearing the sounds of chirping crickets. Surely you have at least a tiny, TINY but of pride? Even if it's so minuscule there's little to no point in giving attention to it's existence? Jesus :/ there's the level of stupid, failed noob and there's that level beneath it that just doesn't have a name. I think it just got one... The Dynasty level. This is a thing now. The Dynasty level. You're like a small group of mentally disabled and physically deformed sexually excited farm animals.

5. nice post op i dont see the problem here dynasty farmed an eb clan pretty close to the same size they are. Yes it was an eb clan but they have the same attack assasinate sct and steal buttons as everyone else they choose not to use them. Dynesty i suggest picking another war clan next time if you want to shut up all those ragging on you have a nice day

6. So let me put some rumors to rest here, as distastful some of this has become.

First of all -Dynasty- DID NOT run and hide behind clan a hq family!
    We were already in talks of a merger of dynasty into a sub clan, when several council stsrted taking incoming from 4 different clans, no need to point fingers or add names.

Second cf was agreed on and posted to my alts wall by dymez himself, at which point a member of worms then decided to leave and continue the fight and smack talk on his own. Which eventually lead to worms and msb back at war Clan v Clan.

Third Worms seems to find this as an opportunity to violate the cf their owner agreed on and start attacking dynasty members again.

So with that said and some clarity brought to this mess of a thread

ALL DYNASTY AND CLAN A FAMILY CLANS ARE TO REMOVE AND REFRAIN FROM POSTING THIS THREAD!

7. Any further questions or comments , feel free to contact me ;)

8. If you get out if the shower clean how does your towel get dirty? 

9. Think the thread should die now tbh

10. I just pinned and zeroed another and hit another after a few hours sleep.
    Dynasty, grow some damn balls already.

11. Lmfao I missed all of this XD seems dynasty has dug a hole for themselves

12. Destiney is nub!

13. Yawn dynasty pick on an actually war clan

14. Haha I love you guys

15. Shakes don't request a lock when it ain't your thread.

I'm still beating this clans balls. :lol:

16. Actually.. I think it is Shake's thread o.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.