No Mith from Assassinations in EE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Steph, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Then you will realise what I said wasn't aimed at your originally which I said a few posts back. Yet you keep coming back trying to argue a point that you now stating you didn't make. Like I said if you think what I wrote is true then you bad wc if not then your not. Really is that simple

2. Hey steph there is an "I" in team lol

[​IMG]

3. What about scout bomb. I've ko a few that way. It counted as actions.

4. Lol in one 

5. I liked old way. You could buy all the mith u wanted. Kaw looks out for Kaw. Exp damn game. Then someday they will end just like gaw.

6. If I remember correctly, devs mistakenly allowed us to buy up all that mith.

7. This is funny…i war as a ps…the secret to getting mith and loads of it is successful scout actions no bs no joke…been doing it for two years minus s3…asass do count if successful action results in a knockout …i tell everyone just be a scout machine unless op is zero spies

8. Ok let's try this another way

Devs weight actions in ee by number of actions u will get per full bar unload

To prove this take ko plunder (just the plunder from the actual ko not the plunder taken from ur opponent )

Attack ko 24 actions per bar = largest ko amount

Steal ko more actions per full bar = less ko plunder amount

Assassinate ko about 1/3 more actions (than attack) = less ko plunder then steals

Scout ko by far the most actions per bar = the least ko plunder

That's how actions are weighted in ee then add in pots and spells and all that jazz

This is the same for all builds no matter the type and therefore completely fair

The reason a ps gets shafted on mith pay out is that it gets none of the top weighted actions (either incoming out outgoing) at all and then relegates itself to only the smallest 2 weighted actions all the while not using but 1/4 of the pots and only 1/2 of the mith that's counted in refund

I hope that's a better explanation ... If not I'm sorry but u have a nice day

9. Fully support, ps is useful but has less mith payout

10. Station, why do not you give numbers of steal, assignation and scout actions per bar?

11. ST4T1ON_H1N3Y

I thought u were leaving? have to come back again with a off topic post. can't help yourself can u?

12. Penguin honestly thought that would get too technical was a mistake putting it in attack cause actually a build with no balanced build gets less and therefore each would be weighted as more

Steph I'm sorry ur right but that was on topic I figured I'd give it one last try to explain to u why ur op was incorrect and explain to u why assassinate actions are weighted less ... Which is completely on topic

13. If ps know how to war with their build they should profit at least 35 to 40 mith per war…most ps out there dont know how to war as ps because this is first season where ps have actually been sought out…i.cast all 4 mith spells because i actually plan to plunder and not hide all war…i will leak a hit or two maybe but so does every mid size tank…if you ps want mith stop casting 4 mith and getting 20 actions and crying cause you made 8 mith profit…thats it lol

14. I cast 18 mithrils each war and do about 35-50 successful actions before crystal ain't at the end . when team wins, i get mithrils in 30s

15. Typo: there is no ain't

16. How is my op incorrect devs pmed me and said assassinations don't get paid for in EE?

Doesn't matter how much you want to break this down fact is they said they don't payout for that action.

And penguin if your getting high miths your doing scouts/steals as stated in op devs do not pay out for assassinations made.

Unless they was to pm me back stating they made a mistake .... Which they haven't not sure where you are coming from.

17. So just to clarify that and to sum up

Devs - we don't pay for assassinations

You: assassinations are weighted less

Devs - they don't pay out for assassinations = not weighted at all

I'm hoping you will see where im coming from

18. the assassinations are not included period. I don't have a clue what your talking about.

and john yes if your war commander says stl and sct u will get 30 or close to it. I have never seen one say ps stl or sct they all want ass on the bigs so there easier to plunder on.

19. I was trying to respond to John that we cast spells worth more than 4 niths...

20. To answer ur question steph kaw support are not kaw devs and as kc posted on page 12 kaw support was WRONG