Member Rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by --Aether--, Sep 22, 2014.

1. So lately I've been thinking a lot about how much time we put into the game and I think it would be a good idea for KAW to start giving out Member Rewards.

Now these would be solely based off of activity over a time period of 6 months. After these six months if a member has been active for more than a minimum amount of time(let's say about 60 hours or more) in this time span they should receive a randomized gift. The gift should be something of value like 2-4 health crystals, 50 nobility points, a set amount of gold depending on your growth level or if active for more than let's say 500 hours they should receive a randomized equipment. This equipment shouldn't be too powerful as the real power should come from Ebs but let's say a low- middle class equipment item that you can only get from tier 1-4 Ebs. This could help out the little guys a lot and even boost happiness towards being a part of the KAW community.

Premium Member Rewards

Now the rewards for equipment should be the same but crystals, gold and other items should be doubled by at least 1.5-2 for people who have bought things from KAW and have received a Pro Banner.

2. No support

3. Ehh, not sure cos i can leave my device on charge each night and easily exploit the timings,

4. So how do you classify active?

I can leave my account logged in on my computer all night. There we go! 8 hours of activity!!!

No support by the way.

5. This does encourage people to get on more. However, what's to stop people being on the kaw app 24/7 just doing nothing? Like I could leave my phone on kaw sitting there for a few hours.

6. A solution to that could be a program or track that cancels out your activity if you don't attack apply for a clan, chat etc. For more then 1minute, It will render your activity and identify whether you're afk or not.

7. So I can't watch cc for a minute without responding?

I can't regen?

No support again

8. So much support that i might evn get you farmed stripped and sent back to the stone age great idea by the way really like how this probably took you 1 minute to make great effort there bud

9. This has potential.

10. Ehhh,i see potential in this,but unless you can work around the obvious time exploiting that will happen,i don't see it going anywhere.

11. Why make lb more powerful?

12. And you can leave kaw on and phone charging