New World Order vs Aurora

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KillerNumber, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so yeah we all know im harder blah blah, what ive gotten from my uh short read is that aurora is bitching because we arent giving wnough inc, i even fail sometimes on PURPOSE so that i can recieve inc, i got to sleep and wake up with 0 news and ive been watching out cc and unless theyre lying and if they are id like some ss

2. and who the **** is lonewolf?

3. Sergeant no posting please as your the ps that tried having allies. Sorry that didn't work out for you. But hey only took 3x for you to learn. Thanks H_D and pippinkid

4. uhm? think you got the wrong person bud.... i had a 10bil ally u 'stripped' me of a total of 3 bil then then i hired a clannies ally to help him repot(15bil) and you got half a bil

5. Again... serg are you even in this fight? I see names in my need from time to time but its never yours

6. Well I mean...He can't hit everyone.

7. Can we leave all the **** talking? If we halved all the trash talk, we (both sides) could easily double the incoming/outgoing hits.
    In my news feed I've had; 1c3, Temp, Hunna, KillerNumber, and Let's Play. Respect to you guys, especially to 1c3 and Temp. Warred with both of you.
    To everyone else, just hit the other side, and stop pissing each other off in forums. It's making a game way to serious for some... And trying to read what some people are saying is giving me a migraine. 

8.  The trash talk has seemed to simmer down! But forums is a good way to get a collective opinion and view upon the subject at hand, a little trash talk is inevitable unfortunately. And c'mon..double inc.? We'd need a miracle!

9. I like him but I do like to read the drama 

10. That was suppose to be at skrim

11. You know what Legacy? I like me too.

12. Haha don't get cocky now

13. Is this still going?  for a "trash clan" you ain't doing much cleaning up lads. Shocking puns at aurora's expense 

14. I'm with eclipso back on the first page, such talk, such OSW, many wow. 

15. And now to be utterly controversial  This is Lawless reaper signing out.

Brought to you by the reapers, reaping each other's butt holes since 2013. :lol:

[​IMG]

16. last night i had 1 singilar attack and a very very good attempt at a steal from robichaud or watever your name is

17. Rambo, just like your dad signing out on you? Oh yeah. I forgot. He just left you and is never coming back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.